Name poll - November baby girl

My partner and I are expecting a little girl in [name_u]November[/name_u] and have a three year old son named [name_u]Max[/name_u]. Her middle name will be [name_u]Jean[/name_u] which is a family name. We’ve narrowed our selection down to the two options below and would love to please know everyone’s favourite!

• Margaux [name_u]Jean[/name_u] McCallion
  • Stella [name_u]Jean[/name_u] McCallion

0 voters

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is lovely too though.

1 Like

I typically prefer [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], but it looks a little too match-y with [name_u]Max[/name_u], imho.

2 Likes

Love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!!

Stella [name_u]Jean[/name_u] just makes my heart sing! It’s such a stunning combo, and it goes perfectly with your last name and with her brother’s name. I can imagine it on a girl/woman of any age. It sounds like it could be the name of an author, a rock star, or a politician, or anything in between! There’s nothing wrong with Margeaux [name_u]Jean[/name_u], but it just doesn’t have that magical factor to me that [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] does

1 Like

Stella [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is so sweet!

I think [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] fit better together, plus [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] look quite matchy. Plus [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] has such a sweet sound!

I voted for [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] because I don’t like [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. I think a masculine plural ending is a weird thing to do to a female name. The original [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is much more appealing.