name poll...Tie Break

See the results of this poll: which one?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Hermione Rose Heloise: 13 (30%)
  • Heloise Rose Hermione: 30 (70%)

I voted for the combo that puts [name]Heloise[/name] first because I think it’s just an awesome name! I love it!
One suggestion, though, is I don’t know if I love the way [name]Heloise[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] sound next to each other because of the two prominent s endings. I think I would switch the middle names and use [name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

I completely agree with the above comment! [name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very nice.

I agree as well!

I agree as well![/quote]

Me too!

Can’t get passed the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] connection with [name]Hermione[/name]! Best place it in the middle!
I also agree with the middle name flip!

Interesting that we all see it the same way.

I agree with everyone…[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is best.

[name]Hi[/name]! This is a lovely individual name! I personally prefer [name]Hermione[/name] to [name]Heloise[/name] (it’s on my own top 5-10) but I agree with the above [name]Berry[/name] comments of [name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. However, IMPO, I would go one step further yet, and change [name]Heloise[/name] to [name]Eloise[/name] as I get stuck on the H H alliteration. However, I’m sure you have thought of this already and have good reason to have chosen [name]Heloise[/name] instead. Good [name]Luck[/name]! ("J)

I agree as well![/quote]

Me too![/quote]

[name]Add[/name] me, too!
I think [name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is lovely!

But I love the name [name]Hermione[/name] (it isn’t too “[name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]” for me at all!), so that got my vote.

I like the [name]Heloise[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Rose[/name] order too. Is there a way to get a two-syllable name in the mix? I love the rhythm of 3-1-2. Something like:
[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Holly[/name]
[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Heloise[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Sasha[/name]

Although on second thought, maybe the 3-4-1 of HHR is the best way to go. Good luck!