Name Poll: twin girls due in April

See the results of this poll: Do any of these strike your fancy?

Respondents: 134 (This poll is closed)

• Naomi Hazel: 35 (26%)
  • Liberty Alice: 10 (7%)
  • Philippa Ann: 23 (17%)
  • Elizabeth Bonnie: 14 (10%)
  • Rosalind Louise: 38 (28%)
  • Anna Elizabeth: 14 (10%)

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] is lovely and I really like [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I’d pair it with a different middle name. Somehow [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name] just doesn’t flow for me. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Louise[/name] seem like better matches for me.

Thanks Sprout, for the input! [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, why is [name]Liberty[/name] [name]Alice[/name] not being chosen? It’s one of my faves, and seeing that it’s of the least popular here, I’m curious what people’s thoughts are on it. Thanks in advance!

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. :slight_smile: I love so many of the other names, too, but thought that these two had the best flow.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are actually my two favorite names on your list, and if [name]Anna[/name] had been paired with [name]Rosalind[/name] or [name]Louise[/name] in the middle, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] had been paired with a non-B middle ([name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name] sounded B heavy to me), I would have definitely voted for them.

(From your list of middles, I also love [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name].)

About [name]Liberty[/name] [name]Alice[/name]: I can totally see [name]Alice[/name] with the names on your list, but to me, [name]Liberty[/name] has a completely different style than the other names. (If you go with [name]Elizabeth[/name], you can always nickname her [name]Libby[/name]!)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

Might you consider [name]Anna[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and something like [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name]? I also like [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Alice[/name] with [name]Anna[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] - they compliment very well - with the nicknames [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I chose [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. I chose [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] because I think it is beautiful and flows well. [name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Ann[/name] because I didn’t think any of your others really worked alone or with [name]Naomi[/name]. I would have chosen [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I really can’t see it with [name]Bonnie[/name]. I think if I coul just make two names out of all the names on your list it would be [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. The only thing with [name]Naomi[/name], I love it and think it is a beautiful name, but another nameberry user pointed out to me that backwards it is I Moan. Does this bother you? If you like you could spell it [name]Naomie[/name], I think that is also very pretty.
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I voted for [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Louise[/name]…

[name]Rosalind[/name] and [name]Phillipa[/name] sound beautiful together.

I voted for [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Ann[/name], but I really like [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]. Too cute!

[name]Rosalind[/name] and Phillippa or me nn [name]Roz[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] - gorgeous!

I love [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Philippa[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]! I agree with pp that [name]Elizabeth[/name] with a different middle may work better. While I like [name]Alice[/name], [name]Liberty[/name] is just not my style and doesn’t seem to fit with the other names on this list.

I also think [name]Rosalind[/name] and [name]Phillipa[/name] sound beautiful together. But I wouldn’t pair [name]Phillipa[/name] with [name]Ann[/name] (or any name that starts with a vowel) because they sort of blend together. I love, love, love [name]Phillipa[/name] [name]Jane[/name], though I realize [name]Jane[/name] isn’t on your list :slight_smile:

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] ? can’t remember. They are both pretty classics and great!

I voted for [name]Anna[/name] & [name]Naomi[/name]… I think they work really well together for twins " AN" & “NA” without being too similar like [name]Maisie[/name] & [name]Daisie[/name]. Best of luck x

I love all the first name choices but [name]Liberty[/name], it’s not my style at all, and definitely is different in style to your other choices. As others have said I would change the middle for [name]Elizabeth[/name], and this would be my first choice if you did :slight_smile:

I like [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Ann[/name] (with the cute nn [name]Pippa[/name]); I also think [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] flows better than [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name]. [name]Bonnie[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name]- I like it. Of course, it’s your opinion that matters :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] naomi very classy and under used also like [name]Noemi[/name]. I am a HUGE [name]Liberty[/name] fan but [name]Liberty[/name] is a totaly different style than your other names. I can see sister being [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] but a sib set of [name]Liberty[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] is really strange. I see [name]Liberty[/name] better with a sister names: [name]River[/name], [name]Ocean[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Aster[/name] more hippy like names. OOH what about [name]Liberty[/name] nn libby and [name]Mercer[/name] nn mercy?

I voted for [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. I like [name]Naomi[/name] and really like [name]Hazel[/name], but they don’t mesh well to my ear. But I could easily picture [name]Rosalind[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] as sisters.

I like [name]Phillipa[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Anna[/name], soooo cute! [name]Annie[/name] and [name]Lizzie[/name]!