Name Poll

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Weston August: 3 (16%)
  • Everett August: 5 (26%)
  • Declan August: 0 (0%)
  • Ephraim August: 1 (5%)
  • Rowan August: 3 (16%)
  • Callum August: 6 (32%)
  • Greyson August: 1 (5%)

I voted for [name]Rowan[/name] [name]August[/name], [name]Declan[/name] [name]August[/name] was a close second. As much I love the other names like [name]Weston[/name] the “s’s” and “t’s” seem to much to me. Great first names!

[name]Rica[/name], I can’t even tell you how much I love [name]Everett[/name] [name]August[/name]! I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile: I really like your list!

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

Thank you, [name]Jill[/name]! I was a little nervous about throwing my lists out there in case everyone hated it…I’m so glad you like it. Your opinion really counts for me :slight_smile:

Disa, I completly see your point. [name]Weston[/name] is my favorite name from the bunch, but my head knows it doesn’t sound great with [name]August[/name]… that stinks. Although [name]Weston[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Weston[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] aren’t bad…so it could still be a possible contender…someday :wink:

Thank you, [name]Jill[/name]! I was a little nervous about throwing my lists out there in case everyone hated it…I’m so glad you like it. Your opinion really counts for me :)[/quote]

Thanks, [name]Rica[/name], as does yours for me! :slight_smile: I really like [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] from your list, too. I just love the name [name]August[/name]! :slight_smile: (See, there I go with the exclamation marks again!)

Thank you, [name]Jill[/name]! I was a little nervous about throwing my lists out there in case everyone hated it…I’m so glad you like it. Your opinion really counts for me :)[/quote]

Thanks, [name]Rica[/name], as does yours for me! :slight_smile: I really like [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] from your list, too. I just love the name [name]August[/name]! :slight_smile: (See, there I go with the exclamation marks again!)[/quote]

I know! I was stoked…We hit the family name jackpot! :slight_smile: It’s [name]Dan[/name]'s grandpa’s middle name…just awesome. I think tons better than his first name…[name]Otto[/name]. Doesn’t really flow in the middle very well… (PS - I love exclamation points! :slight_smile: lol)

It’s a family name for you? No fair! :slight_smile: You should make a poll with your girls’ names!

There were so many great choices that I had a hard time voting. I ended up voting for [name]Callum[/name]. But I also love [name]Declan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], and [name]Everett[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]August[/name] as a middle name!

I did :slight_smile: