~Name Poll!~

See the results of this poll: Your Favorite Is…?

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Aria: 2 (4%)
  • Adeline: 5 (9%)
  • Liliana: 7 (13%)
  • Isla: 3 (5%)
  • Camille: 7 (13%)
  • Eliza: 7 (13%)
  • Adriana: 2 (4%)
  • Evangeline: 10 (18%)
  • Mabel: 5 (9%)
  • Violet: 7 (13%)

I love, love, love [name]Camille[/name]. I think she would be a great sister for [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], or [name]Violet[/name].

I voted for [name]Adriana[/name] and surprised myself :slight_smile:
I’ve always loved [name]Violet[/name], [name]Liliana[/name], [name]Camille[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name]!
And I’ve never though much about [name]Adriana[/name] at all. . .
But then I saw it there on your list, and it suddenly seemed quite irresistable, somehow more reserved than all the others but no less beautiful, like it was just waiting to be noticed and embraced, and I just had to vote for it.

[name]Mabel[/name] gets my vote; a lot of people I’ve talked to still think that it’s too old-fashioned, but I like it.

I am completely in love with [name]Adeline[/name] these days. Unfortunately, it doesn’t sound good with my last name.

[name]Eliza[/name]!!!
I ALWAYS loved [name]Eliza[/name]! She’s so sassy and classic, not too much of a nickname, and she has that lovely z smack in the middle! Familiar to all yet remains uniquely funky!
I say [name]Eliza[/name] too myself and can’t help but smile and think happy thoughts! I go all giddy just thinking about it! :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rica[/name]! I voted for [name]Eliza[/name], and am so excited to see it on your list!
:slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] it, and think it’s amazing with your last name. :slight_smile:

[name]Aria[/name]: Despite the, uh “grand entrance” you mentioned yesterday, I still think it’s pretty…

[name]Adeline[/name]: I love it…

[name]Liliana[/name]: Very pretty…

[name]Isla[/name]: I like this a lot, too…I really love the longer ones with your last name, though.

[name]Camille[/name]: Really love…

[name]Eliza[/name]: I love this infinity! :slight_smile:

[name]Adriana[/name]: Very pretty…

[name]Evangeline[/name]: I think it’s pretty…

[name]Mabel[/name]: I love it, but not with your B last name…[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Marielle[/name]?

[name]Violet[/name]: I love it, but with your last name, I think of a purple tree.
:slight_smile:

I really love your list, Ricette, and am glad to see that arts and crafts have inspired you. :slight_smile:

Later tater!

[name]Camille[/name] has been the name I’ve been leaning towards lately. I thought she’d go great with [name]Aria[/name], but I’m glad you think she works with a few others, too!

That’s so sweet! [name]Adriana[/name] sort of surprised me, too! My only problem with it is I wouldn’t want ppl to use the nn Adri, and instead prefer [name]Addie[/name]…

I am SOO in love with [name]Adeline[/name]! Unfortunatley, it is one of the names I have yet to convince hubby of. As of now it has secured the mn spot (it is my gma’s mn as well)

Isn’t she gorgeous!? I love how spunky she is and the tie into [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn is fantastic! (I’m a movie nerd :wink: Plus, I sooo love the nn [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Elle[/name]

I’m pretty stoked that the two you don’t really like with our last name are [name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]…those are the two that hubby doesn’t like! :slight_smile:

I’m not really a fan of [name]Marielle[/name].

[name]Isla[/name] sort of holds me back because there is no obvious nn…I very much want a nn…

I voted for [name]Camille[/name] but I also adore [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Aria[/name], It was so hard to choose!!

Thanks for your vote! [name]Camille[/name] nn [name]Cammie[/name] has just grabbed my heart-strings latley :wink:

Looking at the results so far, I’m very surprised to see that [name]Isla[/name] has only received 1 vote. It sure gets talked about a lot here…

I voted [name]Adeline[/name], would be lovely with a sister [name]Violet[/name]!

I didn’t vote, but I liked [name]Camille[/name], [name]Adriana[/name], and [name]Mabel[/name] the best. I’m not sure why I was paralyzed by the voting. None of these really screams out “pick me!” right now, or maybe they each do. [name]Every[/name] time I think I’ve got it, I really get stuck.

I haven’t voted because I just can’t pick one! You have lovely taste. Here are my thoughts:

[name]Aria[/name]: v pretty and has an ‘arty’ feel which I like

[name]Adeline[/name]: I love it!

[name]Liliana[/name]: pretty and v feminine.

[name]Isla[/name]: pretty but quite popular in the UK so has lost it’s charm a little for me.

[name]Camille[/name]: lovely!

[name]Eliza[/name]: beautiful- I would use this myself but hubbie doesn’t like :frowning:

[name]Adriana[/name]: the only one I don’t like- reminds me of [name]Adrian[/name] too strongly and therefore doesn’t feel feminine.

[name]Evangeline[/name]: v pretty

[name]Mabel[/name]: a v different style to your other choices, except [name]Eliza[/name] (vintage rather than exotic and overtly feminine). Not good with your surname.

[name]Violet[/name]: lovely (similar feel to [name]Mabel[/name])

[name]Sib[/name] sets:
[name]Adeline[/name] or [name]Aria[/name] paired with [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] with [name]Liliana[/name] or [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] (not so good with your surname)

I think that’s because all the names on your list are so great!

[name]Aria[/name] - I’m not completely sure how to pronounce it. R-E-uh? Now that I say it, I like it. I don’t love the look of it so much, but it’s starting to grow on me already. Probably the most distinctive name on your list.

[name]Adeline[/name] - [name]Love[/name]! So sweet and pretty, with the great nn [name]Addy[/name].

[name]Liliana[/name] - My favorite [name]Lily[/name] name, it’s so fun to say! I could say it all day.

[name]Isla[/name] - I really love [name]Isla[/name], but for some reason next to the other names on your list I can’t vote for her.

[name]Camille[/name] - I think of the girl from NYC Prep who was annoying, but I have to get over that because this really is a beautiful name.

[name]Eliza[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]. I agree with nameberry, one of the most perfect names.

[name]Adriana[/name] - To me this seems like a 20-30-year-old’s name, not a baby. But that’s because I’m from Southern [name]California[/name].

[name]Evangeline[/name] - Gorgeous! I think I figured out your last name, and if I did, this sounds fantastic with it!

[name]Mabel[/name] - I voted for her because I love her and she never gets any love. If I’d known your last name though I wouldn’t have voted for this, it’s kind of hard to say.

[name]Violet[/name] - Also a great name, but I agree that it doesn’t work with your last name (if I’ve got your last name right, that is!)

Good luck choosing, you have an exquisite list! [name]Merry[/name] [name]Christmas[/name]!

[name]Aria[/name]: [name]Love[/name] it! One of my faves.

[name]Adeline[/name]: Same

[name]Liliana[/name]: I like just [name]Lily[/name] better.

[name]Isla[/name]: [name]Don[/name]'t like it at all.

[name]Camille[/name]: Its OK

[name]Eliza[/name]: I like [name]Lizzie[/name] better

[name]Adriana[/name]: cute

[name]Evangeline[/name]: I cant imagine a little girl with such a BIG name!

[name]Mabel[/name]: ehh

[name]Violet[/name]: love it!