Name Poll

See the results of this poll: Which Name do you Like Best?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Alice Elizabeth: 3 (9%)
  • Adeline Elizabeth: 5 (14%)
  • Eliza Grace: 22 (63%)
  • Louisa Elizabeth: 5 (14%)

I was torn between [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Alice[/name], but I went with [name]Louisa[/name], because I feel like I hear it less. (Your other names are very nice, too. I just love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]!)

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], because I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Louisa[/name]. The back to back As are a little jarring, but it’s not that bad. I love [name]Alice[/name], but not with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. [name]Adeline[/name] doesn’t do anything for me unless it’s pronounced ad-eh-LEEN. [name]Eliza[/name] is nice, but [name]Grace[/name] is probably the most boring middle name. You can’t go wrong with all four of them, though!

I think [name]Eliza[/name] is SUCH a beautiful name! AND…[name]IMO[/name]…[name]Elizabeth[/name] is more overused than [name]Grace[/name]. My mn is [name]Elizabeth[/name], and it was the mn of about every other girl I knew in school!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Louisa[/name]. It is so sophisticated and feminine. [name]Lou[/name] is such a cute nickname. It’s my first choice if I have a girl.

I love your list!

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I think that this is really pretty. The beginning sounds of the names are kind of similar, but I still think it’s really pretty.

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I think this is really pretty, too.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: Oh, I love [name]Eliza[/name]! I know that [name]Grace[/name] is really, really popular in the middle, but [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] has always been one of my favorite [name]Eliza[/name] combos.

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I love [name]Louisa[/name], but because it ends with a vowel and [name]Elizabeth[/name] begins with one, your other combos flow better to me.

I’m voting for [name]Eliza[/name], with [name]Louisa[/name] in a close second.

Honestly, I love all of your names!

Does one sound better with your last name than the others?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name] grace has that really sophisticated sound to it without being too overpowering…[name]LOVE[/name] IT best out the other suggestions

Thanks so much for everyone’s help. My mom and grandmother’s name is [name]Elizabeth[/name], so I feel compelled to use it. Not my fav either!

In this case i’d go for [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. With the “a” in louisa, it flows nicely with elizabeth plus i know a louisa and she is adorable.

It was a toss between [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]…I chose [name]Alice[/name]…but [name]Louisa[/name] is beautiful too!

I say [name]Elizabeth[/name] more as EE-liz-a-bith than [name]Ah[/name]-liz-a-bith; well, less emphasis on the E usually, but certainly in this context. I tend to say names in a way that doesn’t make them run together.

That said, [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are too repetitive.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! This was one of our top names!!!

I voted for [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but with some hesitation. I adore the first name [name]Louisa[/name] and it is my favorite of your choices, but I don’t like the flow of [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I was going to suggest an entirely different middle name, but then I read the comments, and saw that you are attached to [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a family name. It seems like you are open to variants of [name]Elizabeth[/name] though, since one of the names on your list is [name]Eliza[/name]. I’m wondering if you would consider [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Beth[/name]? ([name]Beth[/name] sounds a bit incomplete, but it flows a lot better with [name]Louisa[/name] while still allowing you to honor [name]Elizabeth[/name]).