Name Predictions: Elon Musk/Grimes

Hiya

Bit of fun, what are your predictions for [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk and Grimes’ baby next month?

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a pun about the virus
Definitely gonna be something interesting

I wouldn’t put it passed them :joy: wonder if they will go space themed or too obvious :thinking:?

1 Like

ooh, I can see that as a pretty likely option too!

I for sure think it’ll be something out-there, at least a leaning that way.

Well I mean, with as many as he’s already got, I’d guess it’ll likely be another boy.
His style seems to be modern-sounding names with a bit of an edge to them, so I would guess it’ll be something like:
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Pheonix[/name_m]
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m]
If it happens to be a girl, I honestly have no idea. Assuming they like the same sort of names for girls, my ideas would be:
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_u]Zola[/name_u]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]

I can imagine them with something like [name_f]Tesla[/name_f].

There was a rumor that they named the child Influenza. Hoping it isn’t true.

Something like [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f], Fair or [name_u]Comet[/name_u] would be adorable imo.

This was my first thought.

That, and that there will be a space theme in there somehow.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they went for an X name such as [name_m]Xavier[/name_m], [name_m]Xander[/name_m], [name_m]Axel[/name_m]… For a girl maybe something celestial, such as [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Astra[/name_f] or [name_f]Star[/name_f]?

2 Likes

I dont have name prediction persay but I have a feeling the name will have a very dark y/a novel feel to it, with a bit of science sprinkled on top, and almost definitely not spelled traditionally

1 Like

It’s either going to be [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] Moondust or [name_m]William[/name_m] - no inbetween.

6 Likes

I’m almost certain that the name they choose will be gender-neutral. For some reason I doubt it will be overly space-age, but I can definitely imagine a nature-based name, and based on the names of his sons I can’t really see them choosing anything made up or unpronounceable… then again, who knows what Grimes’ naming style is like?! She could pull out a name fit for elfin royalty!

[name_f]My[/name_f] best guess is that they’ll go with something along the lines of:

[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Sol[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Seneca[/name_u]
[name_u]Ren[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Ripley[/name_u]
[name_f]Pallas[/name_f]

[name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk announced on Twitter that they have a baby boy. His name is apparently X Æ A-12 Musk. Not sure if that’s a joke or if it’s his actual name. I don’t believe special characters like Æ are allowed on US birth certificates so I’m inclined to think the real name is something else.

Agreed that the actual name is something else, especially if special characters aren’t allowed on formal documents. The Æ is called [name_u]Ash[/name_u], so my vote is that is part of the name in some form.

Called it! Lol cant wait till they tell us how it’s pronounced. Also Grimmes did legally change her name to c so while the birth certificate might not have those symbols exactly it’s very possible to me they used letters that dont actually spell how his name is pronounced

Some people are saying it means X [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Archangel, so many [name_u]Ash[/name_u]?

Yes I just read that Æ is pronounced [name_u]Ash[/name_u] and the A-12 is probably in reference to a Lockheed [name_m]Martin[/name_m] airplane called the Archangel. [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk has like a tweet asking if this is the correct pronounciation so it is most likely his name is X [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Archangel, not sure if his first name is X [name_u]Ash[/name_u] or his middle is [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Archangel

I really think that name announcement is a joke. Isn’t the a e smoosh (æ, ash) unusable (not legal) on American forms?

Or… [name_m]Just[/name_m] X I guess? :joy: