Name quiz--NEW~!

1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”? I don’t believe they can necessarily be spelled “wrong”, but I do believe that traditional spellings are usually the best.
  2. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt? Yes, this is why we no longer share our name choices with family members!
  3. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old? No. I love it and love the nn [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name]
  4. Whats your middle name, and do you like it? [name]Lee[/name], and I like it alright I guess, and love that it honors my Grandpa
  5. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year(cant be your own and it has to be from someone you know well)? [name]Brandt[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]
  6. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]? I have wondered this myself many times as I love [name]Abby[/name] but don’t care for [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Abilene[/name], etc. I think [name]Abby[/name] is a little too nicknamey and the only full name I can come up with for it that I like is [name]Arabella[/name], and this is quite a stretch, so we will probably never have an [name]Abby[/name]. :frowning:
  7. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]? I like it, I think it is exotic without being too weird
  8. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]? [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name]

This sounds fun…

:sunglasses:

1. I believe that there can be multiple “right” spellings, but that there are WRONG spellings, and that just because a certain spelling is popular, does NOT mean it is right.
  2. I [name]LOVE[/name] MANY, if not MOST names my family HATES.
  3. I love [name]Evangeline[/name] :slight_smile: That would be one of the many my family hates.
  4. [name]Holly[/name], and yes I do. Although it is now a tad dated :confused:
  5. Hmmm… like a name that I’ve heard given to a baby… I would have to say [name]Evelyn[/name]. I’ve only heard two and [name]Ella[/name] is other, which is cute but to nickname-y to be my style.
  6. [name]ABIGAIL[/name]. I really, really, really don’t like it when people give their children nicknames as first names. [name]Abilena[/name]'s okay.
  7. [name]Bianca[/name] makes me think of the color white. Which is what it means, I think. It’s alright I guess. I’d never use it.
  8. [name]Angelica[/name] makes me think of the rugrats :wink: Hmmmm… maybe [name]June[/name]? That’s rapidly becoming my favorite middle name for a lot of names, which I’m not overly happy about because a lot of people feel the same way.

:mrgreen:

1. No, I don’t think names can be “right” or “wrong”. [name]Every[/name] person is an individual and their names can be different in order to express that. I think it’s kinda cool to put your own twist on a traditional name.
  2. Yup. My mom likes more traditional, simple names and sometimes, my choices are a little out there. At one point, I went through a “K” phase and decided to name my kids:
    [name]Kylie[/name]
    [name]Kendall[/name]
    [name]Katharine[/name] ([name]Kate[/name])
    [name]Kelsey[/name]
    [name]Kaylynn[/name]
    My mom hated those names!
  3. Not at all! I think it is a timeless name that can be modernized with cute nicknames like [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Evie[/name].
  4. My middle name is [name]Margaret[/name] and I prefer it to my first name, [name]Helen[/name]. I actually go by a nickname for my middle name ([name]Maggie[/name]) and I always have.
  5. My aunt recently had her 4th daughter called [name]Ella[/name] [name]Chelsea[/name]. I love both those names and they sound really sweet together, in my opinion.
  6. I love the name [name]Abigail[/name], so for me, [name]Abby[/name] should always be a nickname.
  7. I cannot stand the name [name]Bianca[/name]! I HATE IT!
  8. For [name]Angelica[/name], the first name that popped into my head for a middle name was [name]Ruth[/name]. I think it’s nice and simple and [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] has a nice flow to it.
  1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”? No, but it is better to spell the name the traditinal way.
  2. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt? Yes, plenty
  3. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old? No, I love the name [name]Evangeline[/name]
  4. Whats your middle name, and do you like it? [name]Helena[/name], I like it but don’t love it.
  5. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year(cant be your own and it has to be from someone you know well)? Not many people I know are having children since most of them are 15/16 but my friend [name]Danielle[/name] recenly got a baby brother called [name]Ryan[/name]
  6. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]? I would have as a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name]
  7. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]? I dislike it
  8. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]? [name]Imogen[/name]
  1. Yes there is a ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ way to spell classic names. Should this stop you? Probably not. My nieces are [name]Jordyn[/name], [name]Morgyn[/name] and Maddyson… I love them but their names/spellings drive me crazy!
  2. [name]Every[/name] name I have named my children or are going to name my future children. They think my names are ‘boring’.
  3. I like [name]Evangeline[/name], it is actually the full name of my niece [name]Evie[/name].
  4. [name]Paige[/name], I am not a huge fan of my middle name because I think it doesn’t fit me, but since my parents picked it in love I make due with it.
  5. One of my best friends just gave birth to a baby boy named [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Jose[/name], I love it!
  6. I think that [name]Abby[/name] should be paired with a fuller name because there isn’t a more adult version of [name]Abby[/name] other than [name]Ab[/name] which isn’t a name at all.
  7. I used to love the name [name]Bianca[/name] (I still do really) because of The Taming of the Shrew. I would love to do [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] but my last name is [name]Tate[/name] so [name]Kate[/name] wouldn’t work and [name]Bianca[/name] doesn’t match with my other names!
  8. Probably [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Raine[/name] just because I think [name]Angelica[/name] is an old fashioned musty name and it needs something very modern to bring it up to standards.
  1. Not exactly, but i do hate creative spellings.
  2. Yeah my mom doesn’t like [name]Hazel[/name]. But she usually enjoys my name style- she did name her kids [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] so she is a classic vintage namer! :slight_smile:
  3. No, its not too old. Im not entirely fond of it though.
  4. [name]Jean[/name]. I love it!
  5. [name]Miles[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Robert[/name], born last February I think…
  6. Not by itself!
  7. Its not my style!
  8. [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Clare[/name] sounds sweet.
  1. NO, I never understood that I always thought the “right” way to spell [name]Rebekah[/name] was like so then my cousin said she spelt it [name]Rebecca[/name].
  2. I dont know don’t really talk about names. I remember asking my mom bout the name [name]Gallagher[/name] and she hates it(one of my top names haha).
  3. No, It’s a gorgeous names(I might be bias since I like “old lady names”
  4. [name]Kennedy[/name], [name]Love[/name] the name HATE the meaning!
  5. D’nasia, My little cousins name nn [name]Nasia[/name],Nay(also her moms nn), Pooh, or love.
  6. It’s a nn to me.
  7. Ugh… NMS at all.
  8. [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]

1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”? - Yes, there is one (or sometimes a few) correct spellings. [name]Both[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] are correct, Cathurynne isn’t.
2. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt? - Yes, a whole lot of them actually. I don’t understnad my oldest brother’s and sister’s naming style at all, and they don’t understand mine. :slight_smile:
3. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old? - Not at all! Actually, I tried to get my sister to use this. But she is going with [name]Eve[/name] instead, if she’s having a girl
4. Whats your middle name, and do you like it? - [name]Leah[/name], and I like it a lot.
5. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year(cant be your own and it has to be from someone you know well)? - A friends baby [name]Galen[/name] [name]Percival[/name], or [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Amarantha[/name]. I wouldn’t name my kids these names, but I still like the names and the combos.
6. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]? - Only as a nickname
7. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]? - Not my style, but nice for someone else’s child
8. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]? - [name]Rose[/name], perhaps.

1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”?
    Yes and no; there is a “right” spelling: the traditional one but if you’re used to other not traditional spellings you don’t think that they’re wrong, its a matter of popularity I guess
  2. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt?
    Yes, unfortunately too much
  3. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old?
    Not too old but not my type
  4. Whats your middle name, and do you like it?
    [name]Emilia[/name], yes I do like it
  5. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year? [name]Malena[/name]
  6. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]? Good question, I love [name]Abby[/name] but I’m honestly not sure whether I’d put it by itself or not… I think that I’d probably use it as a nn for [name]Abilene[/name] or as [name]Abby[/name]-[name]Lynn[/name]
  7. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]? I don’t like it
  8. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]? [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
  1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”?— I believe there are traditional ways to spell a name and these should be followed as much as possible. (Some names have more cultural variants than others, and to me these are acceptable spellings also.)
  2. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt?—Umm, basically my entire list.
  3. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old?—No, it isn’t a name I would use, but it isn’t too old.
  4. Whats your middle name, and do you like it?— [name]Judith[/name] (with the YOO-dit pronunciation) [name]Karin[/name]. I love them both, especially [name]Karin[/name].
  5. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year(cant be your own and it has to be from someone you know well)? [name]Evelyn[/name]
  6. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]? [name]Abbey[/name] is the only name I would consider using without using a full-name. I [name]LOVE[/name] it, but I’m not fond of [name]Abigail[/name] or [name]Abilena[/name].
  7. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]?— I have a negative association with it, but it is an ok name.
  8. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]? [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Alejandra[/name]. (Haha, just had somebody start working with this name.)
  1. [name]Do[/name] you believe that names are spelled “right” and “wrong”?
  • No, but i understand that everyone has a right to their own opinion
  1. [name]Do[/name] you like a name that your family doesnt?
  • Yes (theodora being one of them)
  1. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Evangeline[/name] is too old?
  • No, I love the name
  1. Whats your middle name, and do you like it?
  • [name]Marie[/name], it’s alright i guess
  1. What is your favourite baby name that you’ve heard this year(cant be your own and it has to be from someone you know well)?
  • [name]Miles[/name] [name]Allen[/name] (my cousin’s baby, he’s not born yet though…he’s due in Oct.)
  1. Would you put [name]Abby[/name] by itself, or does it have to be a nickname for [name]Abilena[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name]?
  • I think it could stand on its own
  1. What do you think of the name [name]Bianca[/name]?
  • I think it’s cute
  1. What middle name would you put with [name]Angelica[/name]?
  • [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Renee[/name]