Name Quiz

1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Violet[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? [name]Violet[/name]'s been one of my favorite names for years, and [name]Eloise[/name] sounds very good, plus it would be after my grandma [name]Lois[/name].
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? Either [name]Brenna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] or [name]Keturah[/name] (not 100% set on [name]Keturah[/name]'s middle name)
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? I looove [name]Fidelia[/name] (fih-dell-yuh) I think it’s beautiful and it means faithful, but most people I mention the name to hate it.
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? I really like [name]Emma[/name]. It’s been in the top five for a while now and I know lots of little Emmas, so I definitely wouldn’t use it, but it’s so beautiful, simple, and classic.
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? If I had to choose one it would probably be [name]Jane[/name]. I like [name]Jane[/name] as a first name though.
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Probably not because it honestly wouldn’t sound great as a middle name ([name]Alena[/name]). I do however plan on using my middle name as a middle name. It’s the letter ‘J’, and I would either do [name]Mira[/name] J, or Lindley-J.
  1. [name]Laila[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
  2. I love it.
  3. [name]Daniela[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], or [name]Ryanne[/name]
  4. If I love a name why would I not use it?
  5. My own, [name]Jennifer[/name], or [name]Danielle[/name]. For boys, [name]Michael[/name].
  6. [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Leigh[/name].
  7. No.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Alice[/name] [name]Greer[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Gene[/name], [name]Willa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Isobel[/name], [name]Gillian[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] (I am a big believer in naming based on personality. so I refuse to pick one name for a baby I don’t know yet!)
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? [name]Alice[/name]-what I wanted to name my little sister when I was six, [name]Greer[/name]-[name]Greer[/name] [name]Garson[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name]-[name]Simon[/name] and Garfunkel song, [name]Gene[/name]-[name]Gene[/name] [name]Tierney[/name], [name]Willa[/name]-Great Aunt’s name, and my brother is named [name]William[/name], [name]Caroline[/name]-nice alternative to guilty pleasure [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name]-[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Potter[/name], [name]Isobel[/name]-love the Scottish spelling, [name]Gillian[/name]-[name]Every[/name] [name]Jill[/name], [name]Gillian[/name], or [name]Jillian[/name] I have ever met is super happy and nice all the time! and [name]Katherine[/name] is my middle name.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? See above.
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Auden[/name] for a little girl. Not sure about [name]Atticus[/name] as a middle name for a little boy.
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? Um. None of my names are in the top 100, but of those I like [name]Natalie[/name] a lot. Also my favorite boys’ name is [name]Henry[/name] which is top 100.
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? I guess [name]Grace[/name].
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Sure, but I can’t think of any names that [name]Emma[/name] works as a middle name for. the vowel sounds kind of make it wonky.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)?

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Calliope[/name].

1. [name]How[/name] did you think of it?

As a Classics nerd, I love [name]Calliope[/name] (the muse of epic poetry), but even with the nicknames [name]Callie[/name], [name]Calla[/name], [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Lily[/name], it’s too out there for a first name. [name]Hannah[/name] may be really popular, but I love Old Testament names and there are a few Hannahs I really admire.

1. If you had another daughter, what would their name be?

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Saskia[/name]. I love the nickname [name]Libby[/name].

1. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own?

[name]Clementine[/name]. [name]Michaela[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name].

1. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)?

I suppose both [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be considered common… But from 2009’s top ten list, [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Abigail[/name].

1. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)?

I don’t like any of them. [name]Anne[/name], I guess. It has the same root as [name]Hannah[/name].

1. Would you ever use your name as a middle name?

No. I think that’s tacky. Besides, [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Sara[/name] is too much Bible, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sara[/name] seems too slippery.

[quote=“fabunamer”]This is a name quiz I made and want as many people as I can to fill it out!

1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? Rose Lucia Suzanne

2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite flower and name, [name]Lucia[/name] is my sister and [name]Suzanne[/name] was my grandmother.

3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Valeria[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Beatrix[/name] for a girl, [name]Edmund[/name] for a boy.

5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name],
    [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? [name]Isabella[/name]

6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Rose[/name]

7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Probably not…

1. What is your future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Haze[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? I don’t know. I just love the names and I think they sound pretty cool together. [name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Haze[/name] sounds like a cool chick.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Hestia[/name] [name]Neal[/name] maybe. Or [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. Or even [name]Artemis[/name] [name]Vera[/name].
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Peyton[/name] (for a boy) because it has become to girly. And [name]Harley[/name] (for a girl) because of all the -ley names out there.
  5. What is your favourite common first name? ([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? For a girl… [name]Ruby[/name] I guess. [name]Julian[/name] for a boy.
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? Well, my middle name is my mom’s maiden name, but if I had to pick a filler I’d go with [name]Wren[/name]. It’s a little unique but flows with a lot of names.
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? [name]Hana[/name]? Maybe. It would depend on the first name though.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? Either [name]Charlotte[/name] Mayflower or [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Adele[/name]. I have always wanted to use the name [name]Charles[/name], so [name]Charlotte[/name] is really dependent on that.
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? I love the names [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name], and the nickname [name]June[/name]. Mayflower has significance for me. [name]Adele[/name] is my cousin/best-friend’s name and I have always wanted to honor her.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Giada[/name]
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Opal[/name]
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? [name]Hannah[/name]
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Rose[/name]
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Maybe, but I really prefer traditional names and since my name is modern I just don’t think it go well.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? I think [name]Louisa[/name] is beautiful and classic, I love crazy names, but I would have a [name]Louisa[/name]. [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] are family names and I love them.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Araminta[/name] and [name]Jezebel[/name]
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? maybe.
    [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]August[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it?
    I wanted a name that honors my best friend [name]Emma[/name], and [name]August[/name] is my favorite month!
  3. If you had another daughter, what would her name be?
    [name]Jolie[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]June[/name]
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own?
    For some reason, I love the names Albus and [name]Severus[/name] (HP names) but I could never curse my kids with those names!
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)?
    Ew, I don’t have many of those. I really like [name]Emily[/name], though, and [name]Michelle[/name], which is my mom’s name.
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)?
    I like [name]May[/name].
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name?
    Probably not. I would rather honor another woman or man in my family, not myself.
  1. What is your daughter future daughter’s first and middle name(s)?
    Right I really like [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Virginia[/name].
    It’s in honor of my fav. writer and poet.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be?
    Hmmm, I think [name]Meghan[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].
    [name]Esmeralda[/name] [name]Theodora[/name], I could never see a child a name like. (Or not at least my child)
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)?
    Hmm, I really don’t know. I don’t really like popular names, but, I guess [name]Elizabeth[/name].
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Rose[/name] ,for sure.
    No, becuase I really like storng middle names and my first name ins’t that strong.
    [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] unless my [name]SIL[/name] uses [name]Cecilia[/name] first, in which case [name]Julia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name].

They’re all family names that are “normal” enough to stand up to our long, unusual last-name. [name]Cecilia[/name] was the name of my husband’s grandmother and we think it’s beautiful. [name]Julia[/name] would honor [name]Hermann[/name] [name]Julius[/name] (always known by both names), who was one of my first ancestors to live in [name]America[/name]. [name]Lucy[/name] is my mother and I really want to honor her. She’s also still alive, so it seemed prudent to slate it in the middle to avoid confusion.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] ([name]Eliza[/name]) [name]Violet[/name] (more family names)

[name]Isolde[/name]. It just doesn’t sound good at all with our last name

[name]Emily[/name]. It’s my sister’s name, but I just find it so pretty. I can see why it got popular.

6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)?
    [name]Rose[/name]. I guess I just like flowers.

Probably not. It’s 4 syllables so it’s hard to get the flow right, and there are many other lovely women with lovely names in our families whom I’d rather honor first. I like the idea of using maiden names as middles, but mine’s too weird.

1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? family names.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jean[/name]
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Gwendolen[/name]
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? probably [name]Sarah[/name]
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Nope!

Like others said I have several depending on her look, and what she “seems” like when I hold her. :wink:
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Fifer[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Grier[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], or [name]Thora[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. Maybe [name]Saskia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].

1. [name]How[/name] did you think of it?

[name]Just[/name] researching, and some celebrity baby names. [name]Katherine[/name] is a family name.

1. If you had another daughter, what would their name be?

First daughter would be [name]Thora[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], probably. Second choice is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Quinn[/name].

1. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own?

[name]Lowell[/name], [name]Marlowe[/name].

1. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)?

[name]Favorite[/name] common name is [name]Audrey[/name].

1. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)?

? I guess [name]Elise[/name]. That’s a pretty common MN right?

1. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? NO, but I love the name [name]Jane[/name]. My middle name is [name]Jan[/name]. I wouldn’t use it though.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Alice[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? [name]Alice[/name] is after [name]Alice[/name] in wonderland, my favorite book and movie, [name]Madeleine[/name] my husband chose, and [name]Louisa[/name] is in honor of a Professor i had that helped me alot in my career feild.
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? Well i hope to have alot more children, here are the names:
    1. [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], 2. [name]Summer[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] [name]Erica[/name] (My husband picked [name]Summer[/name], well demanded it, thats why it doesnt fit in) 3. [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Marceline[/name] [name]Dinah[/name], 4. [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Michaela[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], 5. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]May[/name] Pomelline, 6. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], 7. [name]Adeline[/name] Miette [name]Severine[/name]. (The last 3 are our ‘back up’ girls names )
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Capucine[/name]! I have fallen in love with it but i think in the US it would be to confusing :frowning:
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? Hmmm… probably [name]Courtney[/name]
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Marie[/name], it’s my middle name, so it works, but its a name that works with just about every other name.
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? No. I think there are some names that just dont work as middle names, and [name]Jessica[/name] is one of those names. Not to mention i think its weird to have my first in last name in the last half of my childs (my husband feels the same, which is why we stuck to our middles)
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Olivia[/name] ‘[name]Livvie[/name]’ [name]Aspen[/name]
  2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? love those two names :slight_smile:
  3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Abbey[/name] Copeland
  4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Leila[/name]
  5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? [name]Madison[/name] (love [name]Mads[/name] and [name]Mady[/name])
  6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Ana[/name]
  7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Nooo!
    [name]Karin[/name] [name]Elidia[/name] [name]Hannelore[/name]

[name]Karin[/name] after my grandma, [name]Elidia[/name] after my best friend, and I just fell in love with [name]Hannelore[/name].

[name]Eulalia[/name] [name]Megan[/name] [name]Minerva[/name].

[name]James[/name]. [name]LOVE[/name] it but way too common.

[name]Male[/name]: [name]James[/name]
    Female: [name]Isabella[/name]

[name]Rose[/name]

Possibly.

1. What is your future daughter’s first and middle name(s)?
    [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
    [name]Elsa[/name] is a name I have loved all my life, [name]Rose[/name] is my mother’s name.
    [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Cynthia[/name]
    [name]Francesca[/name]
    [name]Anna[/name]
    [name]Rose[/name]!
    Probably not. I’d prefer to honour other family members.

Oooh, another one…

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Dream[/name] M.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Dream[/name] is the name of a [name]Pink[/name] [name]Floyd[/name] song and J.D are my dad’s (along with J.D [name]Salinger[/name]) initials. The M stands for a family surname that would be the second middle name.

[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Grace[/name] is a family surname too)

Wow, there are so many. It’s harder for me to think of names I love that COULD be used for an actual child.

[name]Sophia[/name]

[name]Rose[/name]

Hmmmm, maybe. I quite like [name]Charlotte[/name] but there are so many other names I need to use first.

Again, nice quiz:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]
    [name]Alyona[/name] [name]Thisbe[/name].
    [name]Alyona[/name] was a made up name that I randomly thought of and ADORED and [name]Thisbe[/name] is just a name that I’ve recently stared liking.
    Probably [name]Laelia[/name] Halo.
    For some reason I love the name [name]Harper[/name] for a girl but could never see myself using it. For a boy Rexington
    For a girl [name]Ava[/name]. For a boy [name]Nathaniel[/name].
    [name]Rose[/name]
    For my child? NO maybe a form of it but never my actual name.
  1. What is your daughter/future daughter’s first and middle name(s)? [name]Kara[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

2. [name]How[/name] did you think of it? [name]Kara[/name] is the only name me and dh both loved and agreed on. [name]Margaret[/name] is after dh’s lovely, sweet grandmother who he wanted to honor.

3. If you had another daughter, what would their name be? [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Annora[/name].

4. What is a name that you love but would never use on a child of your own? [name]Karsyn[/name] for a girl! For some reason I just love it, but it’s trendy and too close to [name]Kara[/name] and my sister, [name]Kamryn[/name].

5. What is your favourite common first name([name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] etc etc)? [name]Ava[/name] (for the current generation)

6. What is your favourite common middle name trend if you had to choose one([name]Ann[/name], [name]Lynn[/name], [name]Marie[/name], etc ect)? [name]Anne[/name]

7. Would you ever use your name as a middle name? Kourtni wouldn’t go very well with any first name in my opinion. Maybe my middle name, [name]Christine[/name], if my dh really wanted it. I probably won’t name my child after me, though!