Name Quiz

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders?
Girl: Chloe, Savannah
Boy: Ezra, Benjamin

What is your guilty pleasure name?
Seraphina, Reverie, Hermione

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself?
Vivian

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked?
Isabella, 69th

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name?
Phoebe

What is the first name you remember loving?
Alice

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender?
Finn

What is a name that has grown on you recently?
Matilda

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently?
Audrey

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? [name_m]Xander[/name_m] & [name_f]Evie[/name_f]

What is your guilty pleasure name? [name_f]Océane[/name_f]

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] mine was 7th

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]

What is the first name you remember loving? [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? [name_m]Adam[/name_m]

What is a name that has grown on you recently? [name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u]

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

– [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
– [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] for both boys and girls
– [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
– [name_f]Emma[/name_f] & [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
– [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] & [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
– [name_f]Ekaterina[/name_f] & [name_m]Jake[/name_m]
– [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
– [name_f]Hope[/name_f] & [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
– [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] & [name_m]Elvar[/name_m]

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? For girls I really love [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] [name_f]Fianna[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f], [name_f]Louetta[/name_f] [name_f]Omorose[/name_f], & [name_f]Anina[/name_f] [name_f]Roselani[/name_f] :rosette:. For boys [name_m]Aluin[/name_m] [name_m]Lysandros[/name_m], [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_m]Constant[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_m]Silus[/name_m] [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m], [name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Esidor[/name_m], & Alev [name_m]Lazaro[/name_m] are my favorites

What is your guilty pleasure name? Hmm, the combo [name_f]Nour[/name_f] [name_f]Salomé[/name_f] is my soft spot but also my highly reluctant spot, I think it sounds so Arabic (first name) + Hebrew (middle name) which I am neither so I’m never sure if it’s the most appropriate choice

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? Oh gosh now that I’ve heard of [name_f]Anina[/name_f] if I had a time machine and influence over my parents decision she would be my name

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? Number 1 was: [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s were ranked #10 and #423 respectively

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? [name_m]Elio[/name_m] from Call Me By Your Name has the most darling name :sunny:

What is the first name you remember loving? [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? [name_u]Michael[/name_u]

What is a name that has grown on you recently? [name_f]Mira[/name_f]

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]

What are your current favorite names for each gender, or all gender? [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Randall[/name_m], [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_m]Nikolas[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], and [name_u]Bennett[/name_u].

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] guilty pleasure names? [name_f]Spring[/name_f] and [name_u]December[/name_u]

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? Easy; [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]. But second choice would be [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

What was the number one name of the year your were born/what was your name ranked? [name_f]Emily[/name_f], and my current name wasn’t ranked at all.

What is your fav. TV/Movie character’s name? [name_u]Steele[/name_u] Magnolia’s character [name_u]Shelby[/name_u].

What is the first name you remember loving? [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

What would you’ve been called if you were the opposite gender? [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]

What name has grown on you recently? [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

What name have you fallen out of love recently? [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]

Right now I love the names [name_u]Maria[/name_u] and Vojta

[name_m]Afanasy[/name_m]

I already named myself, if I had to do it again I would pick [name_u]Maria[/name_u].

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] in my country. Mine was 335

Chandramukhi (name of my favorite character) and [name_u]Ali[/name_u] (favorite name of a character)

[name_f]Silke[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] parents did not have a name picked out.

[name_f]Halima[/name_f]

[name_m]Cesar[/name_m], I still love the name but I have trouble with any -r ending

this is so hard but I’ll go with [name_m]Monty[/name_m] and [name_f]Iridessa[/name_f]

I have so many but my favorites for each gender right now are: [name_m]Novak[/name_m] (and equally Jupiter) and Edessa

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :relaxed:
(Winter is not my real name, for anyone that’s confused)

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] and 3,670

this is also crazy hard but I’ll say [name_f]Iridessa[/name_f] from the [name_m]Tinker[/name_m] [name_u]Bell[/name_u] movies bc it’s one of my favorite names

[name_u]Jamie[/name_u] or [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] (both for boys), I’m not sure which came first

my parents had [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] picked out but didn’t even bother with a middle name bc they were so sure I was gonna be a girl :see_no_evil:
(I do love [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] tho)

[name_m]Monty[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::leaves:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] my love :sob::sob::broken_heart:

Jemison “Jemmy” (g), [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] “Gus” (b), and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (gender neutral)

D’artagnan “Dart” and [name_f]Xanthippe[/name_f] “Pip”

[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] “Fin”

Boys: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
Girls: [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] was ranked #13

I’m watching stranger things right now so [name_u]Eleven[/name_u] “El”

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “Bash” (saw it on the TV show Reign)

If I was a boy, my parents would have named me [name_m]Beauregard[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “Beau”

[name_u]Max[/name_u] for a girl

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] (unfortunately :confused:)

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] for a girl and [name_u]Axel[/name_u] for a boy.

What is your guilty pleasure name? Nelson!!

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? I love my name, but I would choose [name_u]Jordyn[/name_u] if I were to change it!!

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? [name_f]Emma[/name_f] was number one for a girl and [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] for a boy! [name_f]My[/name_f] name was ranked 146 in my birth year.

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

What is the first name you remember loving? [name_m]Simba[/name_m] and [name_f]Kiara[/name_f], I was in love with lion king

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? [name_f]My[/name_f] mom told me if I was a boy, my name would have been [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u], my dad’s name is [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m], so I would’ve been named after him and thank goodness I’m a girl.

What is a name that has grown on you recently? [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] for a girl, and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] for a boy! I saw [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] somewhere and I didn’t know how to pronounce it and I didn’t really like it, but I started loving it about a month ago. I’ve disliked [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] since I was little and just recently I babysat a baby named [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and he is the cutest thing ever, so I started loving the name!

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] 100%! I LOVED the name [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], but I’m not into as much anymore

1 Like

Did this about 2 months ago so giving it a go again to see what’s different!

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? For girls: Romia, Julietta (and Giulietta), Amata. For boys: Marcelo & Costinel

What is your guilty pleasure name? Nafisa

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? Back in October I really liked Anina for myself but now I’m falling in love with Isola again

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? Number 1 was: Emily. My name’s were ranked #10 and #423 respectively

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? Elio from Call Me By Your Name has the most darling name :sunny:

What is the first name you remember loving? Vanessa

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? Michael

What is a name that has grown on you recently? Amata

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? Magdalen - she’s still darling just not very high on my list

1 Like

what are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders?

oliver for a boy :bug: and nora for a girl :tulip:

what is your guilty pleasure name?

prairie :ear_of_rice: a little hard to use, since i live on the prairie!

what name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself?

marnie :dove: that’s why it’s my username!

jacob and emma were ranked number one, my name came in eighth place.

fiona (shameless)

lavender :crystal_ball:

samuel :evergreen_tree:

eloise :sunny:

clementine doesn’t make me as happy as it used to :tangerine:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

[name_f]Zerynthia[/name_f] & [name_m]Fennec[/name_m]

[name_f]Callista[/name_f] “Callie” or [name_f]Juno[/name_f]

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] & my name was 488

[name_f]Dottie[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], briefly mentioned in Bob’s Burgers

[name_f]Alia[/name_f]

[name_m]Zacharias[/name_m]

What is a name that’s grown on you recently?

[name_f]Fenna[/name_f]

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f], which is really disappointing, she was my #1 for years!

• I don’t have favorites.
  • [name_f]Onnolee[/name_f]
  • I feel like my name suits me well.
  • The #1 girl’s name of 2004 was [name_f]Emily[/name_f]- my name was ranked 334.
  • [name_f]Lorelai[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
  • [name_m]Brendon[/name_m] I think- my mom was against it though.
  • [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Levi[/name_u]

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? alma for a girl :hibiscus: & rio for a boy :ocean:

What is your guilty pleasure name? i have a lot! zeppelin is my biggest gp i think

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? definitely vida nn vi :mushroom:

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? couldn’t find the exact statistics in my country but i think valentina was the most popular. and have no idea what my name was ranked since i couldn’t find the statistics but it’s really popular

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? jack frost & jack sparrow

What is the first name you remember loving? alma!

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? probably nicolás nn nico, which im not a fan of lol

What is a name that has grown on you recently? jude :sunny::teddy_bear:

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? atlas ://

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] you enjoyed!

[name_f]Marlena[/name_f] (g) and [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] (b)
[name_f]Honey[/name_f]!
I’m not sure! [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cathy[/name_f], maybe.
Number 1- [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], my name was ranked 42!
[name_u]Carmel[/name_u]!
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]!
hmmm, [name_f]Mara[/name_f] kind of…

What are your current favorite names for each gender or all genders? There are so many. I think right now my favorites are [name_f]Alena[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_f]Nadia[/name_f], and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].

What is your guilty pleasure name? [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. A lot of people see it as a bad name because it has some type of negative meaning for them, but I love the name [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] or recently I like Malachiasz too.

What name would you like to be called if you had to name yourself? [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], my middle name. It’s super common and basic but I do like it and it feels more like ME than my first name. However my s/o name is [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] so it might be weird.

What was the number 1 name the year you were born? What was your name ranked? [name_f]Emily[/name_f] for girls and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] for boys. [name_f]My[/name_f] name wasn’t even in the top 1000 I don’t think, but my middle name was #18.

What is your favorite TV or movie character’s name? I don’t really have one since I’m more of a reader, but the main character from my favorite book series is named [name_f]Aelin[/name_f].

What is the first name you remember loving? I have always loved the names [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_u]Julie[/name_u].

What would you have been called if you were the opposite gender? [name_f]My[/name_f] younger brother’s name, most likely. [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Seth[/name_u].

What is a name that has grown on you recently? [name_f]Alena[/name_f], I am in love with this name recently.

What is a name that you have fallen out of love with recently? Cailah & [name_u]Holden[/name_u]. Names I had picked out because I thought I really liked them and while I DO still like [name_u]Holden[/name_u] because it’s sentimental to me, I don’t like Cailah anymore.

I’m new to [name_m]Newberry[/name_m] so my reply is very late on this but this was fun!!! :white_heart: :herb:

[name_f]Korra[/name_f], [name_f]Mileva[/name_f], [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] & [name_m]Levon[/name_m], [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], [name_m]Davian[/name_m]

[name_f]Saraia[/name_f], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]

[name_f]Kristina[/name_f] was #1 – there’s no database for mine, but it was among more unique names

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] from [name_u]Twilight[/name_u]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f]

[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] after [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Swayze[/name_u] from Dirty Dancing

[name_f]Posy[/name_f]

[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]

Girls; [name_f]Iskra[/name_f], Medena, Cvita, Kruna, Sunčica
Boys; [name_m]Novak[/name_m], [name_m]Zlatan[/name_m], Vedran, [name_m]Vuk[/name_m], Lav
Arandel (arch [name_u]Angel[/name_u] in Serbian) & Jelisaveta
Hmm probably [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Jelena[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name doesn’t have an official ranking that year I think.
Hmm [name_f]Eadlyn[/name_f] from the selection series or Maxon; I loved both their names :blush:
[name_f]Malina[/name_f] & [name_u]Nikola[/name_u]
[name_f]Mateja[/name_f]
[name_m]Jakov[/name_m] & [name_u]Vida[/name_u]
Sadly [name_f]Drina[/name_f] & Draža, but I’ll probably come back to them :)))

1 Like

At the moment my favorite name for a girl is Charlotte and my favorite name for a boy is Oliver!

Janie/Ersa & Rio (not really gp’s but there as close as i’ll get)

Ooh I’d love to be called Isla or Ava, I think I suit those names pretty well!

Emily & Jacob
my name was ranked #149

Matilda from Matilda

Ocean or Mara

I think something along the lines of Theo or Blake

Orion

Lily, still like it, just not as much as i used too

1 Like