Name Regret (Vivienne); follow up

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to add to the chorus of congrats for having the guts to make the change!

[name_m]Bravo[/name_m]! It’s a gorgeous name

1 Like

Sorry you’re having name stuff too! It’s so consuming, eh? I mean I still kind of can’t believe we’re doing this and it feels odd to call her this new name. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s one I LOVE! I imagine it’ll take a couple weeks to get used to it. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite discovery is that her name is now [name_f]Selah[/name_f] V (say it out loud :wink: )

2 Likes

And here we are two months later…. She is and remained [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] after-all. We tried calling her for a [name_f]Selah[/name_f] for a few weeks and realized, in the months while I agonized about her name she BECAME [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. Changing it felt forced and unnatural. It was a weird year and still feels like a surprising name choice, but more and more I love it and it’s her. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Isn’t that crazy how that works! As I said in a post of yours I think my hubby is the one who came up with our third child’s name and even when he was born I just couldn’t say it because it felt foreign to me but now a year later it’s him and I love it! Congratulations to [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

As someone who has had my name changed twice by my parents, I think [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is such a pretty name! [name_f]My[/name_f] name now is actually [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!