Name Search

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you ever find that there is one name that constantly pops up at the top of your page where it shows which names are being searched? Or is there one that you find yourself always searching for (or close replicas)? [name_m]How[/name_m] about one that is really popular to you but NB says otherwise? Ones that always pop up for me is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. I’d love to know what you always search for.

I can’t see my search ticker at the moment as I’m on my phone, but normally I see a lot of [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_u]Jayden[/name_u](not sure why?), [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] & [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I think personally, I don’t search names on the site unless I am looking for meanings of the name, but even then.

I usually get [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], and [name_f]Izabella[/name_f]. I don’t know why.

Also, have you noticed that if you leave a page open for a really long time, it starts showing the same names in the name ticker in the same order on an endless loop? This happens a lot for me.

@racheltheworm15 - yes I have seen that happen. I actually did that yesterday. My friend and I were chatting, and I left the page alone, watching the names up the top and some names started to appear twice at one time and it was showing the exact same names on repeat.

I don’t usually pay much attention to the search ticker, but for some reason I feel like every time I happen to glance at it [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is up there. I find myself searching a lot of Irish and Scottish names.

My ticker is missing! :open_mouth:
I only just noticed, it’s not on any nameberry page, including the home page…
Anyone else having the same problem? (I use Chrome…)