Name Seawillow’s Daughter (without my favorites)

Hypothetically, let’s say my top ten is off the table. No [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f], no [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] are taken. [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] has been nixed. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] got eye rolls. [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] and Florabeth were shot down. None of my favorites can be used.

What would you name my daughter if you had to choose from the names that are lower on my list and why?

[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Benjamina[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]
[name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Isannah[/name_f] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Revere[/name_u]
[name_f]Christabel[/name_f] Mayflower
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is my favorite combo personally! I adore [name_f]Amity[/name_f], I want to add it to my own list but can never make a combo I love enough!

[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Revere[/name_u], and [name_f]Isannah[/name_f] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] are also gorgeous and feel the most you in my opinion

1 Like

[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u]! It’s sweet and elegant with religious/virtuous connections, plus has the nicknames [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lu[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u]! The name just holds so much whimsy (especially in the “Fay” sound) and the middle name flows beautifully with the first! Now, if you were to consider [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u], that might get my vote!

2 Likes

[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u]! I think it has the same boldness, uniqueness and charm of your other names!

2 Likes

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u], [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u], [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u], and [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Revere[/name_u] are all up there - I might cheat and say it depends on the season she’s born because I just can’t choose one.

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] is chestnuts roasting and a family sitting around the fire.
[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u] is summertime, twirling in a hand-me-down vintage dress.
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u] is making flower crowns and grassy picnics.
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Revere[/name_u] is an old soul with braided pigtails and inquisitiveness.

1 Like

[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u] feels the most you to me. Storybook, virtue, strong, quirky, a lot of name but you know she can handle it.

[name_f]Isannah[/name_f] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] also feel like a great fit for your style.

1 Like

[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] seems like such a perfect Seawillow choice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_u]Truth[/name_u] gets my vote!

1 Like

[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_u]Promise[/name_u] and [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u]!

1 Like