Name Sighting! You've never heard this one...

Heard in an airport in Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f], [name_u]California[/name_u]…

[name_f]Galaxy[/name_f]. Yep, as in “[name_f]Galaxy[/name_f], get over here…”

I guess you could get the nn [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] out of it, and I’m sure it would appeal to someone-just not me. You’re welcome.

I have a similar one at work. A girl named Eureka who is about my age (early 20s).

Very interesting, but it sounds better on a dog.

I once had some pet fish: [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f], [name_f]Gravity[/name_f], Solar and one named after myself. So the fish I’d had before was the first thing i thought of.

Oh also [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] is the name of my tablet that I’m writing this on!

[name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] sounds horrible in my opinion. Poor Child.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] I wouldn’t go for it! Though [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] as a middle for a boy, hmm… (it’s a place name where I live, a beautiful land of rolling wooded hills and stone walls).

Now that is unusual…:confused:

[name_f]Galaxy[/name_f]. Well, it’s not just “out there”, it’s actually out there in space!

Definitely not a name I’d ever recommend, but looking past any teasing potential, the [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f], and it not being an established name… I begrudgingly admit [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] is kind of cool. It’s almost that ‘trying too hard sci-fi cool’, but since it’s so honest about itself, that actually makes it even cooler. That aside, it actually makes me think of something huger and vaster and more beautiful than we could imagine here on earth.