Name Sightings (Part 2)

Three separate sightings today!

1. A kindergartener named [name_f]Tirzah[/name_f]. :heart_eyes:

2. Siblings named [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_u]Axel[/name_u]. :woman_fairy:t2:

3. Siblings [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]. :wilted_flower:

12 Likes

a girl named indica “indi” with a brother named jackson “jack” and a set of twins named elias everett and aria claire

that’s the second aria i know! the other one is a teachers little girl who’s middle name is sloane. aria’s really starting to take off here i guess!

9 Likes

My first Romy!! I see it on here all the time and finally heard it in real life. A tween :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

One of the contestants on the new season of GBBO has a young daughter [name_f]Verity[/name_f]!

I know it’s more popular in the UK than the US, but still exciting – I don’t think I’ve ever seen it outside of Nameberry, personally!

11 Likes

I just met an [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!

5 Likes

I saw an Asbley and Caitlyn-Viktoria at my school…
[name_u]Read[/name_u] an immigration index:
[name_f]Maddalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Nomi[/name_f] & [name_u]Romy[/name_u] (twins)
Katazina
Leonilda
Leliassi
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]
Ermenelgito
[name_f]Adelina[/name_f]
Stellario
Evelita
[name_m]Ciro[/name_m]
Windla
Ezzelina
Lidinna
[name_f]Toria[/name_f]

3 Likes

a teenage girl named [name_f]English[/name_f]!

10 Likes

a boy with the middle name [name_m]Otto[/name_m]!

7 Likes

oh my goodness i was over the moon when I heard her name, but there’s a little girl who I babysit and her full name is Kimberly Dawn but everyone calls her Leah!

9 Likes

At a family gathering I met little kids named

[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] (baby)
[name_m]Panayiotis[/name_m] & [name_f]Ioanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyriaki[/name_f] (Greek word for sunday)
[name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f] & Vasilis ‘Billy’
[name_f]Eleanna[/name_f]

6 Likes

Children at my kids’ daycare:

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretel[/name_f]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u]
[name_f]Harrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Alys[/name_f]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u] (g)
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] X2
[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]

7 Likes

A toddler named [name_m]Mayer[/name_m]! He had three older brothers but I didn’t catch any of their names :frowning:

8 Likes

[name_u]An[/name_u] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] on a game show who pronounces the first syllable as in apple!

8 Likes

A little [name_f]Mila[/name_f] playing at the park! :playground_slide:

7 Likes
🫶🏼

I freaked when I watched that part! Such a cool name, and so great to hear on a real girl!

1 Like

Completely agree! I’ve watched the first two episodes of the new season and I’ve been so excited by the contestants and their family members’ names!! So many cool and unexpected names this time around.

2 Likes

Kids/Teens:
Arr0w
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and D@phne (sisters)
[name_u]Ozzy[/name_u]
Tu3sd@y
[name_u]America[/name_u]

Adults:
[name_f]Anaya[/name_f]
Yoh@nna
[name_f]Cleta[/name_f]
S@mira
[name_u]Callen[/name_u]

6 Likes

love this sibset!!

1 Like

my university course convenor told us today his daughter is called [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] :heart_eyes: I couldn’t tell if he was joking or not though :joy:

13 Likes

Larissa! :revolving_hearts: The cashier and the woman’s daughter in front of me at the store shared the same name. They were actually talking about nicknames, Rissa and Rissie and the daughter went by Rissa!

7 Likes