Name Sightings (Part 2)

oh this makes me so happy :sob::two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Micheline[/name_f], said Mish-leen, goes by Mich!

3 Likes

The assistant director for the school production I’m doing is called [name_u]Jean[/name_u] and it suits her so well! She’s about 15-16 :blush:

8 Likes

tween sisters phoenix and freya

11 Likes

A couple weeks ago I worked with Marigona.

5 Likes

A new baby girl named [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] :smiling_face:

15 Likes

Recently met a lady whose new baby grandson is a Sullivan (she told me she was ‘getting used to it’!)

14 Likes

Siblings seen on social media:

[name_u]Maddox[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Clayborn[/name_m]

1 Like

I met a baby girl named [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] today! She was two months old and had bright blue eyes and a full head of dark hair… she was an absolute doll. Such a little charmer. I was thrilled beyond measure by her name. Her grandfather, who I met along with her, said that baby’s “mom is a little bit goth.” So sweet and such a cool name… I’m smitten! :black_heart:

21 Likes

Example names used at work (the example was a boy calling for his girlfriend whom he passionately misses): [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (KLAR-uh) and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!

7 Likes

Spotted a [name_f]Taryn[/name_f] at work today, so handsome!

3 Likes

Today, I had 2 male customers named [name_u]Drew[/name_u] and a female customer named [name_u]Drue[/name_u]. I really like that last spelling.

4 Likes

Twins Marguerite ‘Ella’ & June

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] brother told me some of the interesting names he saw recently: [name_u]Emrys[/name_u], [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] and Ashmole

11 Likes

Found out one of my preschool students has a little sister named [name_f]Colette[/name_f]!

14 Likes

Just spotted an actor credited as Esmund which is new to me!

10 Likes

I got the wrong mail for someone named Amazing (b) :flushed:

11 Likes

Despite not exactly knowing how common or classic this name is, I just met a [name_m]Jorge[/name_m] (HOR-hay)! :smiley:

2 Likes

a 5-ish year old Madeline! i’m not sure how she spells it, but it was pronounced mad-uh-lynn

7 Likes

Twins (about 10yo) named Maggie and Matilda :women_with_bunny_ears:

14 Likes