Name sightings (Part 1)

Learned that [name_u]Max[/name_u] Greenfieldā€™s kids are called [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] and [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

Lilia ā€œ[name_f]Lia[/name_f]ā€ and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] ā€œ[name_f]Mae[/name_f]ā€!

1 Like

One of my teachers just had a baby girl named [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

My cousin just had a little [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]! Brother to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] ā€œCiciā€.

5 Likes

How adorable! I wonder whether we should make a separate thread for pet name sighting :thinking:

1 Like

I suppose this thread could be a substitute. :wink:

2 Likes

Just found out some friends little girlā€™s middle name is [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Overheard a [name_f]Ludivine[/name_f].

2 Likes

Watching Dance Moms and thereā€™s this girl named [name_u]Coco[/name_u].

1 Like

Two little sisters [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]

5 Likes

Met a little girl named [name_u]Emery[/name_u] nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]

I used to know two [name_u]French[/name_u] sisters named [name_f]Noemie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ines[/name_f].

2 Likes

2 [name_f]Lizabeth[/name_f]ā€™s

1 Like

A woman called [name_f]Maia[/name_f] with the first syllable said like the month [name_f]May[/name_f] (rhymes with [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f], doesnā€™t rhyme with [name_f]Maya[/name_f])

1 Like

Overheard a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Juana[/name_f] last week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also met, most within the last few months, a [name_f]Cherri[/name_f], Cherry, M!rey@, T@r@, Bernardina, J@cqulyn, Re$helle, J0leen, Zelen@, Bl@ikelyn, Brynlynn, siblings Br!nle!gh and Br@elynn, [name_f]Bri[/name_f]@no, Cyler, C@shton, K@ilua, Rhy@n, Kyndr@, L!zeth, [name_f]Em[/name_f]!lea, Lill!@nne, [name_f]Ann[/name_f]@lyce, T@usha, [name_f]Aiko[/name_f], Chr!stain, St0rmy, siblings K0nnor and Ja!son, [name_f]Athena[/name_f], He@ven, Sh@e, Ahr!elle, [name_f]Ivie[/name_f], [name_u]Vern[/name_u]@, L0ukas, N@iya, R@yna, [name_m]Ulises[/name_m] (I didnā€™t know this alternate spelling existed!), Chryst@l, L0eta, Myl@, C@sen, Emryn, [name_u]Archer[/name_u], F@ntasya, J0rie, Zhi@re, J@nte, Arrie0n, [name_f]Alli[/name_f]@nna, Ch!na, [name_f]Asia[/name_f], Resh!na, J@n, [name_f]Alethea[/name_f], Const@nce (@jonquils), W!ndy, L0retta, Lat@sha, L@donna, M@lika, [name_f]Liza[/name_f], [name_u]Cielo[/name_u] (f), [name_f]Ciarah[/name_f], D@nika, [name_u]Lex[/name_u]!ah, Tes!a, Lal@h, St0rmier@ye, [name_u]Adel[/name_u]@, KLee, Ter!na, Rak!yah, and since I know many berries love these names, I also met W!lla and [name_u]Tab[/name_u]!tha!

I was thrilled to meet [name_f]Aiko[/name_f] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]! I also really like the names Ka!lua, Na!ya, Fant@sya, L0retta, Tesi@, Cherry, [name_u]Mal[/name_u]!ka, [name_m]Terin[/name_m]@, [name_f]Liza[/name_f], and [name_f]Zelena[/name_f] and am intrigued by Ahrielle, L0eta, Emryn, Arrie0n, All!anna, [name_f]Alethea[/name_f], Rakiy@h, [name_f]Myla[/name_f], [name_u]Vern[/name_u]@, R@yna, [name_f]Ivie[/name_f], [name_f]Windy[/name_f], St0rmy (no, [name_f]Windy[/name_f] and St0rmy arenā€™t related as far as Iā€™m aware lol), and [name_f]Cherri[/name_f] though I prefer [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Storm[/name_u], and [name_f]Cherry[/name_f].

I know [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_u]Archer[/name_u], and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] have become popular recently but I donā€™t know many little kids so I was a little thrilled to finally meet one of each

And if weā€™re including pets, Iā€™ve met dogs Danny and Tucker though they claim they were not inspired by Danny Phantom lol

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget siblings [name_f]Tina[/name_f] [name_f]Crystal[/name_f], [name_f]Paula[/name_f] [name_f]Roxie[/name_f], [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_m]Cotton[/name_m] [name_f]Candy[/name_f], Vanilla [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Cody[/name_u], and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] :laughing:

1 Like

Met sisters [name_f]Posey[/name_f] & [name_f]Pansy[/name_f].

A sibset of [name_f]Dulcie[/name_f], [name_f]Silvie[/name_f], [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] and [name_f]Posy[/name_f] :heart:

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œ[name_f]Gia[/name_f].berry, post:4256, topic:148191ā€]
Dulcie, Silvie, Ralph and Posy :heart:
[/quote]

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like