Name sightings (Part 1)

Listening to everyone talk about their nieces and nephews at a bachelorette party this past weekend:

Char.lotte, Ru.thie, & Em.ma (sisters)
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellery[/name_u]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]

9 Likes

Aww those names are the sweetest everrr!! :heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Young[/name_m] boys called [name_m]Talin[/name_m] and [name_u]Corin[/name_u] (not related) and a man called Orly/Orli (not sure on spelling).

3 Likes

A baby [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m] on Instagram!

15 Likes

a girl about middle school age called wendy!

13 Likes

[name_f]Believe[/name_f] it or not, but I met an [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] the other day :heart_eyes::fire: One of my very favourite names!

17 Likes

I met two SUPER cute boy/girl siblings today and their names were [name_u]Presley[/name_u] & [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]! I love it so much!

9 Likes

There is a large Greek community at my school and two cousins, both named Sokratis, were called ā€œBig Sokā€ and ā€œLittle Sokā€ (Big Sok was at least 6ft tall and [name_m]Little[/name_m] Sok was, wellā€¦little)

11 Likes

Milly(b)

4 Likes

a teenaged girl named canyon!

13 Likes

Ezrabet (f) the haunted doll
[name_m]Harker[/name_m] (f) the YouTuber
[name_u]Light[/name_u] (f) another YouTuber
[name_m]Titan[/name_m] (m) the family friendā€™s kid

5 Likes

siblings [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] ā€˜Cocoā€™!

7 Likes

a Bennett and a Tessa at the grocery store

11 Likes

At the beach:
[name_m]Aras[/name_m]
[name_f]Beyza[/name_f]
[name_f]Nisa[/name_f]

Nothing interesting today

6 Likes

A Swiss olympian (I think in beach volleyball?)
had a mention about his brother, [name_u]Florian[/name_u]

13 Likes

siblings [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] at the park!

18 Likes

I also met siblings [name_u]Noa[/name_u] (g) and [name_u]Sammy[/name_u] (b) (both under 5) at my baby cousinā€™s bday party!

5 Likes

middle-aged sisters [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]!

10 Likes

I think I mentioned a girl who I train at Gymnastics called [name_f]Berkleigh[/name_f] (berks) I asked her today if she had any siblings and she said she had 2 sisters [name_u]Presley[/name_u] and Jordyn/Jordan. They make adorable sisters in my eyes!!! :heart:

3 Likes

2 highlights In my cousinā€™s kindergarten class yearbook

[name_f]Lois[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iivari - never seen this boys name before

12 Likes