Name sightings (Part 1)

[name_m]Owain[/name_m]

4 Likes

A teenaged [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]! :earth_americas:

18 Likes

A real life Genevieve nn Gen! I met her for the first time and she seems really nice!

9 Likes

A male [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] and a [name_m]Benson[/name_m]

6 Likes

names of newborns, from the reviews of a custom ornament shop:

Dimitri
Delilah
Juniper
Rhett
Archer
Lincoln
Alistair
Eromir
Solenne

20 Likes

teenaged boys named noel, avery, d@rian, adrian, and ka!ser

12 Likes
A good friend of mine's first nephew was born today, and his name is 3zekiel 3dward!

I would love to get the full story behind it, but, for now, I thought Iā€™d share it with the Berries at least because itā€™s such an interesting choice. (To me. From the few times Iā€™ve met my friendā€™s brother and his wife, I never would have guessed theyā€™d go with something so old/classic. But I think itā€™s cool.) :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Boy sibset on Instagram:

[name_m]Cy[/name_m], Rook and [name_u]True[/name_u]

12 Likes

Love this combo! It is classic, but Ez3kiel is definitely an edgy classic and the alliteration gives it an added shot of cool. Congratulations to your friendā€™s family!

2 Likes

a little boy on insta named rome!!

13 Likes

why do you use numbers instead of letters?

People do it for privacy, so if the name is searched in Google, these posts wonā€™t come up. I always follow the lead of the original poster.

2 Likes

ohh, okay, thank you for explaining! i was very confused by it. i feel as if iā€™m a bit of a newbie in terms of the nameberry forums- despite inactively using them for abt 6 years.

2 Likes

No reason for you to have known!

1 Like

Babies:
Finne@s RyffI3 (this one has me very intrigued!)
J0hn-Mark B3rnard
[name_u]William[/name_u] Abn3r
Fl0rian Th@ddeus (my first Fl0rian sighting in real-lifeā€¦I swooned :heart_eyes:)
Br00ks [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
W@ylon Russ3ll

Children:
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Brent[/name_m]
[name_u]Liam[/name_u]
K@lli
[name_f]Khloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] (+ a Jaxson)
[name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

17 Likes

[name_u]An[/name_u] [name_f]Elizaveta[/name_f]!

26 Likes

very up my alley, thank you !! x

1 Like

Teenage girls at the town square talked about their friend Cvita!! I was so delighted when I heard it!

15 Likes

A [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

13 Likes

Most adore girl named [name_u]Nazareth[/name_u] (pronounced as nah-szah-reht), made it so much more usable to me

9 Likes