Name Sightings!

The other week when I was making my way home for Thanksgiving, and in the bus station there was a little boy named Ampersand, you know &. I also have met an Arriyanna. Seriously, I have never encountered such strange names. Are there any unusual names that you encountered?

I went to my little cousins preschool graduation a couple years back and there was a little girl names [name_f]Precious[/name_f]… I had a very hard time not quote LOTR whenever someone said her name

During thanksgiving break a lot of my friends would post pictures of their nieces/nephews/cousins, and I hear the names DiAngelo, [name_m]Nash[/name_m], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] (girl), and [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]!
I was at an elementary school last weekend helping a friend set up for a play she was directing and there was a little boy in one class named Wyzdom…

I knew a kid called Megatron.

That’s funny, because my dad tried to give my youngest sister that as a middle name. My mom wouldn’t even consider it lol

I knew a girl name Kourtlyn and a girl named Kourtland. Also a sibling set named Jadence, Jathen, and Jelandon.