Name Sis and Bro (W/ Pics)

I made a brother and sister on artbreeder+faceapp. What names suit their looks? Including a younger picture as well as current (they’re going to be somewhere between 18-22 in the story, which is about a roadtrip they take.)

FaceApp_1640039241519 now and then FaceApp_1640042942519

FaceApp_1640037934866 now and then FaceApp_1640043031927

Besides names, is there any other quality their pictures really give off, like “oh, they definitely look like an xyz type of person”?

1 Like

I think that the girl seems like a theater kid and they boy seems like he plays sports - maybe soccer, baseball, or gymnastics. I would name the girl [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] “Evy” (eh-vee), [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (maybe called [name_u]Josie[/name_u] or Joey), [name_f]Juno[/name_f], Aviva/Vivian “Viv” or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and I would name the boy [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], or [name_u]Henry[/name_u]. I’m partial to the subsets of [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], or Aviva/Vivian and [name_m]Graham[/name_m], but all of them could work with each other.

Also quick question who’s older?

1 Like

Those names definitely are my taste!

I’m thinking maybe they’re twins but tbh I haven’t decided yet. If not, they’re very close in age still, the boy might be a year older.

2 Likes

The girl looks like an [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or an [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and the boy looks like a [name_m]Jason[/name_m] or a [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

1 Like

To me, the girl looks like she’s an intellectual. She’s really smart, but maybe not in a typical way. Not an attorney or something, but maybe a master’s degree in art? She loves to paint, but she’s not whimsical or artsy. She’s sweet, but she can be serious when she needs to be. And she’s very good at giving her brother “The Look” when he does something she thinks is stupid.

Possible Names:

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “Maggie”
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Cricket[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “Lizzie”
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (seconding @EllArePea)

The boy seems like he would be into soccer or something as a hobby, but he has a practical sort of career. He seems like he’d do something in construction to me, or maybe he works in some outdoor job, like a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] tree farm seasonally. He and his sister are close, but he can be a little impulsive or reckless, and it makes his sister roll her eyes when she has to come bail him out of whatever he’s gotten himself into. He has a good heart but doesn’t think things through enough.

Possible Names

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] “Josh”
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Oak[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “Nate”
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] “Nick” / “Nicky”
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “Lex”
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] (seconding @Chay)

3 Likes

@Chay I can totally see that, thanks for the suggestions!
@BlakeBarrington thank you so much for your detailed response! That’s really helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The girl seems like she loves Disney movies, musicals and prefers hot cocoa before coffee:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Katie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_u]Carol[/name_u]
[name_f]Dot[/name_f]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
The boy gives me baseball fan/player and gamer vibes:
[name_m]Ted[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Chuck[/name_m]
[name_u]Liam[/name_u]
[name_m]Mike[/name_m]
[name_m]Jake[/name_m]
[name_u]Joey[/name_u]
[name_m]Tom[/name_m]
[name_m]Tim[/name_m]
[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_u]Andy[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Will[/name_u]
[name_u]Jack[/name_u]
[name_m]Fred[/name_m]
[name_m]Rick[/name_m]
[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]
[name_m]Zack[/name_m]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_u]Nick[/name_u]

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love that everyone seems to agree the girl is a bit of a musical theatre kid and the boy, into sports :slight_smile: I love those names too!!

1 Like

The girl was born first. She was very independent- her parents both worked so she was often home alone. As a kid, she was outgoing and friendly, but although everybody liked her fine, she didn’t have any close friendships. She wasn’t very good at school but the teachers all liked her and she usually managed to get B’s. She was very creative and in all her spare time, she would make things. In middle school she took an art class and excelled in it, easily earning an A+. The teacher was very impressed with her and told her she should become an artist. She loved her art teacher a lot and looked up to her. When she was in high school, she realized that she wanted to be an art teacher like her role model. She’s currently 20 years old and training to become an art teacher.

The boy was born second and he always loved music. He had a large friend group and everybody knew him. In elementary school his sister got him his first electric guitar. He taught himself how to play after learning some basic chords out of a library book. He was better than his sister at school, and got mostly A’s. In middle school he formed a band called Poseidon’s Brothers with four of his friends. They’re currently trying to get a record deal! He is 18 years old.

Sis name ideas:
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f], [name_u]Zola[/name_u], [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_u]Shelly[/name_u], [name_f]Destiny[/name_f]

Bro name ideas:
[name_m]Jon[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_u]Dusty[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Yvonne[/name_f] [name_f]Makayla[/name_f]
Boy: [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

1 Like

To me, the girl looks like a quiet, pretty girl. I see [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Viv[/name_f], maybe [name_f]Millie[/name_f].
The boy, I totally see him as a [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I see [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], too. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] I also see.
I hope I helped :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry for the belated responses!

@Miss_Mayhem thank you so, so much! I absolutely love your backstories for them <3 Those are great names, too.

@lemon_swirlxx Thank you! I love those names, especially [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

@afrazzz Thanks for your input! I’ve been very drawn to the name [name_u]Noah[/name_u] lately.

Between everyone’s ideas, I feel like I know these two now. Thank you all so much. I’ve decided to name them [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u], as those two both got mentioned by multiple people :slight_smile:

3 Likes