Name style?! help please!!

HII! So I am so torn on a girls name. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Josette[/name_f] (josie) and how they sound so feminine, pretty and french they sound. BUTT lately I’m also really loving [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. They’re just completely opposite sounding names and I’m starting to stress over it. Our sons name is [name_m]Austin[/name_m]. What do you like more?! What sounds better with [name_m]Austin[/name_m]?!

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]

Stylistically, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] matches [name_m]Austin[/name_m] better, but they also have a similar ending sound. [name_f]Josette[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] are a little different but not too much so - I also like them a little more. [name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_f]Josette[/name_f] '[name_u]Josie[/name_u] ’ would be my pick

I think you are fine to use any one of the three and although they may not be in the same style, they don’t grate together. I think [name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u], or [name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f], are really nice and would be my choice. You seem to prefer a feminine name for your daughter and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is unisex but maybe as a middle for either [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Josette[/name_f]?

I prefer [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Josette[/name_f], they are beautiful and sweet! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], I have no issue with, I just prefer the other names. I think any of them could work with your son’s name.