Name suggestions for our 4th baby

I have always been opinionated about baby names, but with this pregnancy I just can’t focus in on any that I love. I’m also a teacher so there are MANY that are automatically off the list! :slight_smile:

We have [name]Ava[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Clayton[/name] [name]John[/name] & [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]. We’re going to be surprised, so I need ideas for both genders.

Some names that I like so far are [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name] & [name]Estella[/name] for girls and [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name] & [name]Julian[/name] for boys. I also get lost with pairing middle names! Suggestions?

Thanks!
[name]Heather[/name]

Ok so lets start with first names, then once you find the ones you love you can focus on their pairings with middle names! Out f your list, i certainly wouldnt use [name]Evangeline[/name]. It is [name]WAY[/name] to long compared to the simple [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] - plus she would probably get shortened to [name]Eva[/name] which is way to close to [name]Ava[/name]. I think same goes with [name]Estella[/name] - i would have a tendency to stick to 2 syllable names. [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] (despite being 3 syllables) i think could work really well for you! [name]Ava[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] all sound like Hollywood superstars - [name]Ava[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] sound like preppy girls friends with everybody, and [name]Ava[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] sound like adventuresome sisters!
With [name]Ava[/name], [name]Clayton[/name] & [name]Zoe[/name] here would be my suggestions:

GIRLY GIRLS
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Fae[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]/[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] - i think this is perfect for you
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Tara[/name]

HANDSOME BOYS
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Benett[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Easton[/name]
[name]Colby[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] nn [name]Drew[/name]

My faves would have to be [name]Ava[/name], [name]Clayton[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] & [name]Lily[/name] + [name]Ava[/name], [name]Clayton[/name], [name]Zoe[/name] & [name]Wesley[/name]

I love the names [name]Quinn[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name] for a boy!

Actually, come to think of it, I think [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds adorable & goes well with your other childrens names!

For girls, I agree with the last poster–I love [name]Lily[/name] for the sibset, too!! Out of the names you listed, I do think [name]Clara[/name] works best & it’s a lovely, classic name.

Best,
L.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]?