Name suggestions HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

So far we have very few names we agree on so we definitely need help.I like some popular names but I want something that’s not too popular but not to way out there so far these are the only name we have Please Help!!!

Girls Middle name will either be [name]Nicole[/name],[name]Denise[/name],or [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Baylie[/name] (my favorite so far)
[name]Emersyn[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Rylie[/name]
[name]Addalyn[/name]
[name]Kinslie[/name]
[name]Kaydence[/name]
Kambrie
[name]Tatum[/name]

Boys Middle names will either be [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]David[/name]
[name]Easton[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Jensen[/name]

Other ideas…

For girls-
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Tenley[/name]
[name]Haleigh[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name]

For Boys-
[name]Edison[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name]
[name]Brenton[/name]
[name]Hylton[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name]

I like kylie and I sort of like [name]Waverly[/name] but my nieces name is Averly so i dont think that will work oh and i cant use connor skylar or ryker either all nieces and nephews names

Why are you looking for more names for your list? Are those just names that you both like, but don’t feel strongly like any are “the” name?

A LOT of couples struggle to come up with a list half that long that they both agree on. Or some barely come up with one option that they both like. If there are some on there that you both Really like and have potential the be the one, I wouldn’t worry about adding any more. I’d definitely be on the lookout for other options that might catch your eye, but I wouldn’t try to add more just for the sake of having more options. Sometimes you hit the one or two that become the final choices very early on. Most people have a tendency to pick what feels right (for the both of them) from the beginning.

If [name]Baylie[/name] is something that you love and he’s ok with, but isn’t as into as you are, then a good compromise would be that he gets to pick the middle name from the choices you have listed, or come up with one that you both think works better. I think all of the options could sound good with [name]Baylie[/name], depending on your last name.

Are there any on the list that he added, or are they all ones that you suggested and that he liked? Different men act differently about names. Some like to be very involved, making their own suggestions and some like to just ‘yay or nay’ the mother’s ideas. It might feel more rounded out to you if there are some options that came totally from him.

If they’re all from your list, you seem to like a lot of girls names that end in the “lee” sound and all of the boy options in an “n”. That could point you in a direction of looking for more names. You could either look for others that match, or go the opposite direction and only add more if they don’t follow the pattern. If that’s what you like, then that’s what you like, and it can be hard to avoid. (I know personally, since all of our’s start with a hard “C”. That’s what we both really like and we couldn’t fall for something else.)

However, sometimes too many options in the same style just make things more confusing because there isn’t enough difference to sway you completely in one direction or the other.

If the lists are a mixture of names you both suggested, then it’s extra encouraging that your styles seem to match so closely, and I’d stick with names in the same pattern.

No that’s all my favorite names he doesn’t like [name]Baylie[/name] he thinks it sounds masculine but I don’t think so he’s okay with [name]Tatum[/name] and [name]Kinslie[/name] thank you that is good advice

Girls:
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Brynna[/name]
[name]Ivory[/name]
[name]Britta[/name]
[name]Kimber[/name]
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Karis[/name]

Boys:
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]

So I think I mentioned before that I really dislike the Kre8ive spellings for your girls list. The names themselves aren’t the problems as much as the spellings are.

As far as combos, I really only like [name]Grace[/name] as a middle.
My favorite combos (spelled how I would spell them) are as follows:
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Emery[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

For the boys:
[name]Easton[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Jensen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

My favorite girls name from your list is [name]Adeline[/name], followed by [name]Tatum[/name]. I like [name]Adeline[/name] spelled this way because it is so beautiful and not as confusing as [name]Addalyn[/name]. Plus spelling it [name]Addalyn[/name] just makes me think of the trend of adding lyn to the end of names, which I don’t always like. I like the name [name]Lynn[/name] but don’t like it when it is added to names that it was not originally a part of.
None of the boys names are my style, so I can’t help you there.

To be honest I hate all the girls names apart from [name]Tatum[/name], which is a massive GP for me on a little girl. The others are way too masculine, especially [name]Avery[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Riley[/name] and no matter the spelling they’re still masculine.

Kambrie and [name]Kaydence[/name] are just incredibly trendy.

[name]Emery[/name] is a boy’s name.

[name]Kinslie[/name] is just not my style at all, and I’m tired of hearing of [name]Brinley[/name], [name]Kinsley[/name], [name]Tinsley[/name], [name]Tinley[/name] etc.

[name]Adeline[/name] would be gorgeous, but not the [name]Addalyn[/name] spelling, which looks a mess. [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] would get my vote.

[name]Jenson[/name] is gorgeous, prefer this spelling slightly, and [name]Jenson[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is too cute.

[name]Logan[/name], [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] aren’t my style either but they aren’t bad names. Tired of the -aden trend names though.

My opinion on the names you like-

Girls:
[name]Avery[/name]- cute but really popular.
[name]Baylie[/name]- Not a fan of this spelling but I think it is a cute name.
[name]Emersyn[/name]- not my style but I dont hate it.
[name]Emery[/name]- Not my style.
[name]Rylie[/name]- cute
[name]Addalyn[/name]- My second favorite from your list.
[name]Kinslie[/name]- Dislike
[name]Kaydence[/name]- cute but very common.
Kambrie- It’s ok but people would call her Kammy as a nickname and I dont like that.
[name]Tatum[/name]- My favorite from your list!! So cute.

Boys:
[name]Easton[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it. Its actually on my boys name list as well :]
[name]Mason[/name]- VERY popular so I personally wouldn’t use it. However it is a nice boy name.
[name]Hayden[/name]- Dislike.
[name]Logan[/name]- Like it. It’s my nephews name :]
[name]Jensen[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it.

As an older berry I would like to help you make choices that will pass the test of time. For example many non nameberries think that if they add a ‘y’ that it makes the name more interesting and unique (yooneek) but this is seldom the case.

I think that [name]Bay[/name] on its own is a better choice than the dated [name]Bailie[/name].

[name]Emerson[/name] spelt like this is a modern choice but very similar to the uber popular [name]Emma[/name] and this may be her nn so you should consider whether you would like her to be in with a bunch of [name]Emma[/name]'s or [name]Em[/name]'s.

Instead of [name]Avery[/name] which feel is a surname that hasn’t quite made it into the girl list, although you will find a lot of berries who like it so it isn’t a definite no, yet I would prefer [name]Ainsley[/name] or if you don’t mind the very popular [name]Ava[/name] she would make a pretty choice.

[name]Adeline[/name] is the classic way to spell [name]Addalyn[/name] and it is still pronounced the same way but it looks much better, again you have to decide whether this name is for you as [name]Adeline[/name] may be included with the trendy [name]Addison[/name] which is a shame as it is a very pretty name. I also like [name]Adelina[/name] or [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Delta[/name].

[name]Kinslie[/name] sounds Scottish but not quite I am not onboard with this although I do like [name]Kendall[/name].

[name]Cadence[/name] is pretty but [name]Kaydence[/name] is horrible (sorry) and then there is the pretty [name]Candace[/name] too.

Kambrie looks like some kind of cheese and reminds me of [name]Cameron[/name] and I understand that the feminine form can be [name]Camryn[/name] (this may be of interest?)

[name]Tatum[/name] is boyish but [name]Tamsin[/name] isn’t and I think has the same vibe.

I like [name]Avalon[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Paisley[/name] and [name]Xanthe[/name] too.

I like all the boys names especially [name]Jensen[/name] and [name]Mason[/name].

I was just going to share my thoughts but ‘sheflyswithherownwings’ said it almost perfectly. You really need to reconsider most of your names. My one addition is that I am less critical of Addelyn. While it is still somewhat of a mess, if you want the ‘y’ to be pronounced with an ‘i’ as in ‘fish’ sound, it makes a little more sense to me. I do think it’s a pretty pronunciation. [name]Grace[/name] is also a beautiful middle.

[name]May[/name] I beg you not to use [name]Kinslie[/name], [name]Kaydence[/name] and Kambrie?

I love [name]Emery[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Baylie[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Easton[/name] [name]David[/name]
or [name]Hayden[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

Favorites are [name]Emery[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Bailey[/name]. I only like the middle name as [name]Grace[/name].

[name]How[/name] is [name]Avery[/name] still on your list? You mentioned in a previous post that [name]Waverly[/name] might not work because you have a niece called Averly. I understand how you wouldn’t want to add a letter for your daughters name, but you are okay with taking one away? Seems odd.

I also am not a fan of the creative spelling of most of your list. I like a lot of the names themselves though. Since you mentioned you wanted a known but not too popular name it feels like the spelling is an attempt to make it less popular. Which in a lot of the cases wouldn’t necessarily be the case. In my opinion there are just to many “y”'s floating around. Interestingly enough you only seem to be into creative spellings for girls as your boys choices are fairly traditional in choice and spelling.

You’ll find a * behind names I like.

Girls Middle name will either be [name]Nicole[/name],[name]Denise[/name],or [name]Grace[/name]*
[name]Avery[/name] - too close to Averly imo.
[name]Baylie[/name] (my favorite so far) - prefer [name]Bailey[/name] by a landslide. [name]Baylie[/name] makes me think you misspelled [name]Bay[/name]-leaf (or Bayleaf) which I actually quite like - which surprises me.
[name]Emersyn[/name] - I prefer [name]Emerson[/name] and on a boy.
[name]Emery[/name] - Prefer [name]Emory[/name] also on a boy.
[name]Rylie[/name] - prefer [name]Riley[/name] also on a boy (ooo me-thinks there is a trend)
[name]Addalyn[/name] - prefer [name]Adeline[/name] or even [name]Adelaide[/name]* (which allows for the cute nn Ladie/y*).
[name]Kinslie[/name] - [name]Kinsley[/name] I think is the more traditional spelling. I’m fairly neutral on this name.
[name]Kaydence[/name] - prefer [name]Cadence[/name] which is much prettier. It’s a word name and misspelling it doesn’t do it justice. however, nms.
Kambrie - nms. (This is going to sound harsh and it’s not meant that way but I don’t think I’d consider this name for a pet let alone a child). It sounds like a muddled up version of Cambridge ->[name]Cambrie[/name] ->Kambrie
[name]Tatum[/name]* - very cute.

Boys Middle names will either be [name]Matthew[/name]* or [name]David[/name]*
[name]Easton[/name]* - nice solid and traditional.
[name]Mason[/name] - Reminds me of the [name]Mason[/name] Business School but otherwise I like it.
[name]Hayden[/name] - Hay den as in a barn filled with hay where young lovers go to play. If I could only stop thinking that I’d say it’s a great name.
[name]Logan[/name]* - [name]LOVE[/name].
[name]Jensen[/name] - Reminds me of the upscale jewelry designer [name]George[/name] [name]Jensen[/name].

Please don’t name your child [name]Kinslie[/name]. I just can’t imagine an adult with that name.
However, I really like [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I also love the name [name]Cambrie[/name] when spelled with a C. [name]Cambrie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is cute.
For the boys, [name]Jensen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is adorable. [name]Easton[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is cute too.