Name that Nameberry Baby!

In the topic titled “[name]Dream[/name] Party,” Namberryite Disa_lan wrote: I’ve been having strange dreams lately. I actually dreamed that I had twins that looked just like the blue eyed bald headed baby in left hand upper corner on this site. That was a strange dream.

Other Nameberryites have commented on that iconic baby. [name]Susan[/name] wrote: Ha, ha! That baby totally freaks out my daughter.

I have to admit that I, too, have experienced an unsettling feeling that I’m going to suddenly encounter that baby at work, or in a restaurant, or in some other place where I least expect it.

I picture those big blue eyes suddenly peering out at me from somewhere, like, “BOO!” It makes me a little jumpy.

[name]Just[/name] what IS it about that baby?

We must exorcise the weirdness by naming that baby!

So put on your thinking caps, everyone, and post names for that baby (pictured below) here in this thread. They can be either boys names or girls names, but WE MUST NAME THAT [name]BABY[/name] before he (or she) drives us all nuts! (Heheh, as if we all weren’t a little nutty already, huh? :slight_smile: )

Here’s my suggested name for the baby:

[name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Beemer[/name]
(anagram of “Nameberry [name]Babe[/name]”)

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Ha ha, that is really weird! It’s funny because this is my favorite nameberry baby and probably [name]Linda[/name]'s LEAST favorite. But when we first found and downloaded all these pictures from the stock house, we actually named each baby to make it easier for us to tell them apart. And this baby’s name is…Spike!!

SPIKE!!! Hahahahaha! [name]Pam[/name], please, please tell us the names you and [name]Linda[/name] gave to the other babies!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I’ve always seen her as a girl–maybe because she looks a lot like my daughter [name]Chloe[/name] did as a baby.

As I wanted to reference the fact it’s the Nameberry [name]Baby[/name], I’ve gone for…

[name]Aeron[/name] [name]Sapphire[/name] (girl) - I’ve gone for [name]Aeron[/name] as it’s Welsh meaning ‘[name]Berry[/name]’ and [name]Sapphire[/name] is a reference to those striking blue eyes.

and for a boy…

[name]Aeron[/name] [name]Calvin[/name] - [name]Aeron[/name] is unisex, so works for both, and [name]Calvin[/name] (‘bald’) is in reference to the baby’s baldness!

I think he is adorable and defo looks like a boy to me. In the spirit of ‘Boo’ I think i would call him [name]Beau[/name] [name]Blue[/name] - which is a gender ambiguous name anyways! xx

I will name him [name]Edwin[/name] [name]Earl[/name]. [name]Edwin[/name] is so hipster and [name]Earl[/name] is one of my very favorite Outhip the Hipster names.

When I went on Nameberry at my sister’s house, she said that Spike looks a lot like my son [name]Peter[/name] when he was a baby. My sister used to call [name]Peter[/name] “The Bug”.

YES! Perfect game! Maybe we can name all of them and then [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] can tell us what they called them!

I thought the baby was a girl.
I will call her:
[name]Auden[/name] [name]Camilla[/name] Nameberry

[name]Nephele[/name], could you make a thread to name another baby on Nameberry? I love it when you put the picture on the thread. I don’t know how to do it or I would.

I don’t know if its because i’m at work, or what, but I only get little red x’s when nephele posts the pictures…makes me sad :frowning:

[name]How[/name] about we start another one tomorrow, then? I’m really enjoying everyone’s suggestions. Loved yours, [name]Susan[/name]!

Ricamaca, I’m sorry you can’t see the pictures. I wonder if anyone else is having that problem, and if this is possibly a problem for Nameberry’s [name]Hugh[/name] to sort out? Perhaps you need to empty your computer’s cache? Not quite sure here.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

LOL! The real funny thing is neither of my girls looked like that baby at all. Well [name]Mia[/name] had blue eyes until she was 10 months old and now they are hazel. My girls had brown hair and little more color to their skin.

Actually the baby looks a lot like my nephew [name]Ethan[/name] did at that age. He was bald until he was almost two.

If the baby is a boy I’ll think he’d be a [name]Noah[/name] or a [name]Leo[/name].
If the baby is a girl - maybe [name]Gwyneth[/name] or [name]Penelope[/name].
[name]Linda[/name] - I can see her being a [name]Chloe[/name] too.

[name]How[/name] about we start another one tomorrow, then? I’m really enjoying everyone’s suggestions. Loved yours, [name]Susan[/name]!

Ricamaca, I’m sorry you can’t see the pictures. I wonder if anyone else is having that problem, and if this is possibly a problem for Nameberry’s [name]Hugh[/name] to sort out? Perhaps you need to empty your computer’s cache? Not quite sure here.

– [name]Nephele[/name][/quote]

Hello [name]Nephele[/name]-
I’m not very computer savy, feel free to laugh at me on this one, but…What in tarnation is a “cache” and how in pete’s name do I empty it?
:slight_smile:

Ricamaca, I would never laugh at you – I’m certainly no computer techie, either! But my understanding is that, if you don’t periodically empty your computer’s cache, your computer can slow down and pages may not load properly.

I always go into my computer’s Control Panel, and from there to Internet Options, where I delete the “Temporary Internet Files,” “Cookies,” and “[name]History[/name].” But perhaps WikiHow can explain things better than I can. Try this link, Ricamaca:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-[name]Cache[/name]

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Nephele[/name], I would be glad to tell you what I named the other babies, but you’re going to have to tell me how to put in the pictures! (Another thing I dare not bother [name]Hugh[/name] with).

My name for this iconic baby is-

[name]Nahum[/name] [name]Barry[/name]

similar to

Nameberry!

Haha this is so funny!
This past weekend I went to a restaurant with a few of my friends, and actually saw a baby that looked just like him (except with hair). Lol. His name was [name]Max[/name]. I had to ask what his name was, of course.

I think he looks like a [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Henry[/name], personally.

Thanks, [name]Pam[/name]! I’ll gather up the piccies for name matching!

We’re getting some pretty funny name suggestions for the baby in this thread. But so far, your “Spike” beats them all! Hahahaha!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I know you have a secret picture posting technique and it’s probably for the best that you don’t let the rest of us in on your technique, even me!

I just want to add that for me, Spike is THE iconic nameberry baby – his eyes look like big round blueberries! So candid, so innocent, though you kinda feel like he’s going to grow up to be a bruiser. I love the name [name]Nahum[/name] [name]Barry[/name]. Very clever!