Name the Previous Poster!

I’m sure this has been done before here? I apologize if it was unnecessary to create a new thread! Basically the idea is that you give as much or as little information as you’d like to allow the next poster to list a name or two (or as many as they’d like) that they believe fits you before providing their own profile! (I suppose too that it’s perfectly alright if the person you’re describing isn’t yourself.) As long as you’re not posting information that’s too personal, your profile can be as specific as including the exact shade of your eye color or as vague as “likes animals”.

I’ll start us off, though I’m afraid it’s a terribly vague profile: bookish, daydreamer, a little on the awkward side, can happily spend the entire day researching something totally irrelevant to my life lol, I love words as much as I love names, very long hair, and a serious love for making lists. Looking for a female name but unisex is alright too.

(I know that’s not a ton to work with but that gives you more freedom, lol.)

3 Likes

[name_f]Rachelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]

I love the outdoors. The best part of my day is taking my dog on walks. I am very old fashioned for a young person (an old soul). I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] novels, and I tend to relate to a lot of her characters (especially Mr. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], bc I am very awkward.) I love to draw, and am pretty creative. I have dirty blonde, long hair. I have grayish blue eyes, but one of them has a brown spot. I am looking for feminine or unisex names.

2 Likes

@MG1257 I dub thee [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] “[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]” [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] :joy:

I am very extroverted and bubbly, with dark hazel eyes and very curly ginger hair. I love reading thrillers, watching horror movies and playing video games. I love masculine names on girls, and kind of wish I’d have had a more unisex name. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite season is summer and I am a typical [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Bee[/name_f]/Bea
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clary[/name_f]
[name_u]Connie[/name_u]
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Emme[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Floy[/name_u]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Fay[/name_f]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]Jorie[/name_u]
[name_f]Junie[/name_f]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Marley[/name_u]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Merry[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Pip[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_f]Roxy[/name_f]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_u]Tris[/name_u]
[name_u]Wynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Zea[/name_f]

I’m short, with shoulder-length curly brown hair and brown eyes. I’m very excitable, optimistic, emotional and I can talk a lot. I love farm animals and nature as well as books and I’m not very stereotypically feminine. I like cartoons and history and I draw often! I also like being around children. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and I’ve always wanted to have a sweeter and a bit less feminine name.

@tallemaja I’d name you [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]!

I’m very short, pale-skinned, and my hair & eyes are dark chocolate brown. I wear big glasses because I’m very short sighted, and I don’t own a single pair of plain socks! I am pretty nerdy, I like science, maths and languages, and I am studying computing at university. I would describe myself as an introvert, at parties you will probably find me in a different room playing with the host’s cat/dog/hamster. I am female but open to any name suggestion, girly, unisex or masculine!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
Bonnie
Sarai
Ruby

1 Like

I’m short I have really long and thick dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I’m a girly girl and I love to shop and wear makeup and jewelry. I love to read and watch movies. I love music and musical theatre and I love to sing and act. I love dogs and I love working with children. I’m really into the Myers [name_m]Briggs[/name_m] and stuff like that but I hate astrology. I love summer and fall. I’m a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] and God means everything to me. I am very loyal to my friends and family. I’m one those people who “stops and smells the roses” if you know what I mean. I appreciate the little things like the sunset or the moon or the wildflowers in the big field in front of our house.

Rebecca
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]

I have dyed teal hair, a tattoo. I have hazel green eyes, and I’m tan. I’m on the short side. I like to read, draw and to write stories. I’m majoring in graphic designs. I love dogs and cats. I’m into astrology. Right now I’m into old fashioned names, french names, or nature names.

1 Like

Hi there!

I think I’ll name you…[name_f]Francine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Francie[/name_f]. Other contenders were [name_f]Tess[/name_f] or [name_u]Cody[/name_u] (I don’t even like that name much, but it’s the first thing that popped out!)

I’m short & petite, pale skin, blue eyes, long blonde hair.

I’m quiet & shy, but talk a lot when w/comfortable people.

I like familiar things that are predictable.

I’m very even keel, & try to stay out of controversy.

I am completely obsessed w/my dog & cats!

I love baseball…everything about it. Go Cards! It reminds me of my dad & childhood, & I’ve stuck w/it. It’s one of the few things that I get pretty excited about!

I love summer & sun. I’ll take 100 degree heat every day it meant never having to deal w/snow again.

I’m a nanny & have a great imagination playing with kids.

I love music, & play bass in a band . But definitely don’t sing!

Hopefully that’s enough info. Looking forward to answers. :).

1 Like

[name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are really coming to my mind for you!

I’m very (very, very) shy and quiet and have extreme social anxiety. I have a very active imagination and often have a hard time staying in reality. There’s a constant story happening in my mind that goes on for a few months-a few years. I love period movies and “teen” movie rom-coms. I’ve always been fascinated by birth and pregnancy and have contemplated becoming a birth and postpartum doula or midwife. I’ve also considered becoming a behavioural aid for children with Asperger’s. Currently (well, before covid), I’m a part-time nanny for the cutest 3.5 year old boy. As far as appearance goes, I’m average height (5’5.5) and weight. Classic facial features. I have light brown curly hair, but I always have it straightened and re-curled. Pale skin and blue/grey/green eyes (but from far away they look grey). I also wear glasses. Hopefully that’s helpful - probably way too much info :joy:

Mary, [name_f]Annemarie[/name_f], or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. i feel like you should have a very classic timeless name

The first thing anyone needs to know about me is I love Dogs, Disney, and musicals. Pretty much from there you’ll know everything I like. I grew up wanting to be a veterinarian but ended up in accounting because I couldn’t stand the thought of having to cut open or put down animals. I’m fairly introverted and a real homebody, so quarantine has not been so bad for me. I have darker brown hair that will become ringlet curls in the front if I let it air dry, and dark brown eyes.

1 Like

Della or [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Clea[/name_f], or [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]!

I already gave a description but I’ll type it out again - I adore reading and can spend an entire day consuming novels, though I also love to research. I love names because finding a new one feels like unearthing a treasure and I feel the same way about words in general. I lose myself in daydreams easily, I have long brown hair and glasses, and I tend to be a little bit awkward around people though I’m not unfriendly. [name_f]My[/name_f] picture of a great day is to be inside reading during a thunderstorm. I’m looking for a feminine name but unisex is okay too.

Thalia, Mary, Elenora, Jade, Sadie, Lora, Vivian, Nola, Lily, Elsie.

I appear sort of dumb in the beginning (not joking!). I daydream WAY too much (which explains some of my grades in school, lol). I am actually pretty good at school and adore English, Social Studies, after school activities and dismissal. My hair is brown, but gains streaks of blond in the summer (which I really hate since I love dark hair!). My eyes are blue and I am told I look exactly like my mother (which is sort of nice, since I think my mom is drop dead gorgeous, which others agree to). Reading is a fun pastime and I have lots of animals (turkeys, ducks, chickens, ect). I really want to get married someday and have lots of kids! I hate heat- any kind anywhere! I dream of being a surgeon/emergency doctor or a writer. My name is very feminine in modern times, though it was usually a boy’s back in the day. I really like feminine names, please!

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] are coming to mind (you kind of remind me of an old friend of mine named [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]). I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] will be my pick!

I’m very (very, very) shy and quiet and have extreme social anxiety. I have a very active imagination and often have a hard time staying in reality. There’s a constant story happening in my mind that goes on for anywhere from a few months to a few years. I’ve been told I come off as aloof and rude, but it’s mainly due to my social anxiety. I hate confrontation and am terrible at defending my opinions and “opinions” (even when they’re just facts and there’s proof to back me up which there often is), so I often come off as really ignorant in arguments/debates. I’m also overly emotional and sensitive, so that doesn’t help things. I love period movies and “teen” movie rom-coms. I’m very into MBTI and have personally observed it to be very accurate, although I know a lot of people disagree with it. Typing people is a major hobby of mine! I’ve always been fascinated by birth and pregnancy and have contemplated becoming a birth and postpartum doula or a midwife. I’ve also considered becoming a behavioural aid for children with Asperger’s. Currently (well, before covid), I’m a part-time nanny for the cutest 3.5 year old boy. As far as appearance goes, I’m average height (5’5.5) and weight. Classic facial features. I have light brown curly hair, but I always have it straightened and re-curled. Pale skin and blue/grey/green eyes (but from far away they look grey). I very rarely wear makeup and keep it pretty light when I do. I also wear glasses. Hopefully that’s good enough for you to go off of - probably way too much unnecessary info :joy:

2 Likes

@futuremama Wow, you and I have a lot in common! [name_m]How[/name_m] cool. [name_f]My[/name_f] picks for you are [name_u]Lacy[/name_u], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Avia[/name_f], or [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

I’m very creative, hard working, and a perfectionist to a fault. I’m often very hard on myself. I’m very shy until I get to know people, and then once I’m finally comfortable, I never stop talking. People who know me have a hard time believing I’m an introvert because of this. I’m sarcastic and sassy, and people often mistakenly believe I don’t care what anyone thinks because of this. I actually care so much, and want more than anything to be a good person. Acting, singing, and writing are my favorite hobbies. I also love learning new things, and really loved school. I majored in psychology and love working in the eldercare field. I also love animals with all my heart. I’m pale with blue eyes, wavy dark brown hair, and I like to wear leather jackets, leather boots and dark lipstick, but I also love retro style and lacy dresses.

I’m sure that’s more than you need, thanks for slogging through that lol.

1 Like

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
or
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_f]Cat[/name_f]” [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

I’m short and sturdy with an Irish complexion (pale but v rosy underneath, prone to blushing and redness) very short straight hair that is currently dyed ginger. Usually I have an undercut but it has grown out because, pandemic. I have a round face, blue-grey eyes, and wear glasses. I love animals especially cats. I like reading (right now I’m enjoying historical fiction), educational podcasts, and listening to celtic folk music. I’m a counselor and I think I am very compassionate but I am a bit socially awkward and I only open up once I know someone then I’m very talkative. There are some topics (Harry Potter, Hamilton, queer headcanons lol) that I could talk forever on! I like baking and knitting and I’m trying to learn archery and how to make sourdough bread. I would like a feminine or unisex name.

1 Like

Bonnie, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]

The first thing anyone needs to know about me is I love dogs, disney, and musicals, and will talk for hours on the topics if given the opportunity. I grew up wanting to be a veterinarian but ended up in accounting because I couldn’t stand the thought of having to cut open or put down animals. I’m fairly introverted and a real homebody, so quarantine has not been so bad for me. I have darker brown hair that will become ringlet curls in the front if I let it air dry, and dark brown eyes. I’m fairly short and on the chubby side. [name_f]My[/name_f] friends once dedicated a day to me to show how much they appreciate me, and is to this day the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

1 Like

Magnolia, [name_f]Nell[/name_f], or [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

I love all animals, children, and musicals. I recently dyed my hair emerald green that brought the green to my eyes. I have a crooked smile that looks like I’m smirking when I smile, and I’m short and skinny. I’m an introvert that likes to go on car rides, driving in the rain, watch movies, and cuddling. I have no idea what I want to be, but I like drawing, videogames and writing.

Billie, [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

I’m bookish, interested in history, quiet and a little bit shy; in my spare time I like to read, paint, and watch Netflix, especially period dramas; I’m tall-ish with long, wavy brown hair and brown eyes; I generally wear makeup - it makes me feels more confident; I love all animals but especially cats; I’m not good at saying no to people or defending my opinions; I play the violin and I love to bake. A feminine name would be ideal.

Esther
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]

I have brown, straight hair with slight bangs, blue eyes, am of an average build, average height for a male. I’m introverted but not socially awkward, much prefer 1 on 1 communication to groups. I’ve been told I come off as pretty lax, but I’m rather rigid on the inside with a strong moral compass. I dress in darker colours, more simply in spring/summer and more formally in autumn/winter. I like reading, linguistics, sociology, typology. I exercise regularly, but mostly to maintain my current weight and build up stamina. I like biking and walking best. Much prefer masculine names.

2 Likes