Name the Previous Poster!

You actually seem like an [name_m]Eric[/name_m] to me, lol.

Daniel, [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Robert[/name_m], or [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

I’m a very passionate, imaginative person, and I throw myself headfirst into whatever I love. [name_f]My[/name_f] hair is black and I usually like to wear my hair up. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes are brown, and I am of [name_f]Indian[/name_f] descent, though I live in the US. I’m very interested in history, especially war, and politics. I’m also a bit of a science nerd, and I have a special fondness for reading. I dress in either hippie-esque or casual clothes. I’m an only child, and I’m very passionate about my beliefs. I like to write and read, and I’m also a very staunch feminist, and a Democrat. I prefer feminine names.

Saoirse or [name_f]Aoife[/name_f]

I have extremely pale skin, thick honey blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I love vintage style clothes that have modern animal prints on. I am a proud history geek and love to read. I have a fondness for cream teas and baking cakes.

Violetta

I have brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes. I’m shy, I have a few close friends, but I’m not very outgoing. I enjoy reading, writing, studying languages, playing the trumpet, and, of course, names!! In general, I like old fashioned, somewhat frilly names.

Adeline
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Melinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]
__

Textbook enneagram 2! Solid Hufflepuff! Big into books & languages & art & above all: baking. Your girl loves Disney World & dandelions. Everything makes me cry! We love people over here but we’re always anxious!

1 Like

[name_f]Layla[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Leilani[/name_f], and [name_u]Allie[/name_u] are coming to mind

Same :joy:

Trying to cut down my description this time so you don’t have to read a book lol

I have light ashy brown hair, pale skin, and blue/green/grey eyes (they look grey unless you’re up close tho). INFP and enneagram 4w5. I like MBTI, NB (obviously :smile:), just being on my phone in general (really need to get off my phone so much, especially now), being in my own little world, and watching movies/tv/YouTube. I also love cats! Very boring, I know lol

1 Like