Name the Style

@midwinter
You first names are traditional and timeless.Your middle names are very nature and floral themed. Your names are all names that would age well through from childhood to adulthood.

1 Like

@sarah1694
I’d say your names are familiar but also not used a lot and makes them unique and surprising!

1 Like

@hanmay, your names are quirky and offbeat, uncommon and traditional!

1 Like

@dogs_books you like quirky, soft-sounding names with vivid natural imagery (often word names) and snappy unexpected nicknames

I think your style feels very traditional, with some Irish influence. Most of your Girl names feel soft and pretty, with a few quirky names in there! Your boy names feel traditional and strong.

Your boy names are very traditional British sounding. Your girl names are more eclectic and bohemian, mixed with classics. You have a beautiful list!

@may.rose, your first name taste is classic and timeless. Your boy names are sweet and masculine and your girl names are a mixture of spunky and sweet classics. Your middle name taste is more whimsical and very nature inspired, with some more elaborate feminine names for girls.

1 Like

For boys, I think I would describe your style as traditional for the most part, with varying popularity, although most are less popular. I think your boy names have some biblical influence and most sound very strong, with a few more soft names in there. For girls, your style feels traditional again, but with less common or unusual names. Your girls names feel very pretty and long for the most part. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though your girl names are traditional, it feels like they have a little bit of spunk to them. I also think there is a little bit of nature influence. I love your names!

1 Like

@heyhellohi your boys’ naming style is classic and strong. For girls, I see a dash of classical names, mix with nature and modern names.

@Strawberry.Bunny Your girls’ names and your overall style seems to be incredibly nature-inspired! You seem to like both contemporary and classic names that aren’t too trendy.

1 Like

@w8src Your names seem to be modern and distinguished, with names that will grow well into adulthood. Your boy name are cool, with mostly hard syllables (nothing too breathy). Your girl names are mostly modern (with a couple more classic sounding thrown in), and even the more uncommon ones seem familiar.

@almostactually

Your style seems very sweet with a traditional and literary feel to it. Your boy names are very handsome with a good mix of soft and hard sounds (ie. [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Ira[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]). Your girl names are very sweet vintage names that aren’t super common but aren’t unheard of (ie. [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f]). Overall very a sweet and handsome vibe to it!

1 Like

@jonquils your naming style seems very classic and old gems with mix of nature, when it comes to your list of girl names, which I adore. Your boy names are vintage as well as some literature names sprinkled in which I appreciate.

1 Like

@Strawberry.Bunny Your naming style for girls is very fantasy princess meets [name_m]Little[/name_m] House on the [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]. One one side of their little cottage there is miles of windswept plains, on the other there is the mystic wood. Your naming style for boys is more classic with a dash of rugged mountain man.

1 Like

@missrabbitmoon, you have a very adventurous, bohemian style. You’re a fan of word and nature inspired names that have very strong imagery mixed with unusual, old-fashioned names. Your love of ‘witchy things’ shines through!

1 Like

@almostactually Your style is very traditional but also very quintessentially American. I feel like all these names are riding horses in the countryside.

1 Like

Your girl names are unusual, just like your boy names. Most are short and spunky. Many are place names and some are long and whimsical. Your boy names are unusual and cool. Most of your names are word or place names.

1 Like

Your boys’ names are generally very classic with a few slightly more unusual Biblical choices, all with a very strong, solid, homey sort of feel. Your girls’ names are a little bit more romantic and delicate, but with some beautiful simple classics + word names bringing them nicely down to earth.

2 Likes

Your names are very traditional and classic. The boys are soft and roll off the tongue. The girls are beautiful and timeless.

Both your girl and boy names are very whimsical, adventurous, and strong. They have a heavy literary and fantastical feel.

1 Like