Name the Style

Sweet, vintage and with a mix of traditional and quirky names - like a really cool old lady (that’s a compliment).
Your boys have a funkier, religious vibe.

1 Like

Your names are heavily influenced by nature and mythology. There’s also a slight Victorian feel to some of the names. Very quirky with strong vowels. Overall you style is super cool and ethereal!

1 Like

You like unusual, bold names that are a mix of dramatic, traditional, word, and nature names. Some of your names have a very magical vibe!

You like bright, sunny, classic names. They are vintage but seem modern and happy.

1 Like

@sgsg8, you have a very mixed style! I see some rare European classic names and some word names for the most clear types of names. I think I would describe your style as slightly whimsical with gravitas?

2 Likes

You have a more unique style for girls, with shorter and simpler first names, and either longer, more intricate middle names, or very short middle names. For boys, your style is mostly traditional. Your names are mostly from [name_f]English[/name_f] origin, with a few exceptions. I like it! :blush:

1 Like

Aesthetically pleasing names! (I’ve always thought that about your names and your profile, so pretty! I’m glad I’m not the only one here who cares about what their profile looks like!)

Whimsical, feminine, soft, you like names that evoke princess-like imagery in my head, with a slight hint towards nature-inspired names.

1 Like

They all feel like the names of YA novel characters with big dreams and a crush on the most popular girl in school. They’re timeless and versatile, and very capable.

1 Like

Very warrior esk, slightly Victorian, with mixes of literary elements. Makes me think of Vikings and sailboats for some reason but overall a really cool vibe!

Thank you so much! I love your profile and aesthetic a lot! :blush:

You aren’t afraid to mix the classics with more “adventurous” and even fandom names, and I dig it! You like double middle names and don’t shy away from making things longer, which gives your combos a grand, almost high-fantasy feel. You’ve also clearly put a lot of thought into names that have meaning to you and the work that goes into identifying that and also fitting it into combos/tastes shows that a lot of thought and care goes into your naming combinations. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s really sweet :pleading_face::slight_smile:

1 Like

@itsjustjack, you have a strong and whimsical style with a Gaelic slant. While your names are adventurous, they also feel approachable. You have a really cool style!

1 Like

I like your style! Your names are fun and spunky classics that haven’t been overdone. Some names are underrated vintage gems and others are classic names with a twist of some sort.

1 Like

@oceansea your names have a quaint old-english feel; at home in a cottage garden or the grounds of highclere castle. they also have a dramatic twist- pairing [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] with [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] with [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] with [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m]. They’re perfectly balanced and I absolutely love the imagery!

1 Like

@dogs_books Your style is more modern & wordy. You like long, elaborate, beautiful names! ^^

Ignore my UC, I need to update it.

[name_f]Vela[/name_f], [name_f]Kismet[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Judith[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Suzette[/name_f].

1 Like

@skylerros You like a mixture of modern and vintage names with an unusual edge!

1 Like

@almostactually - Your list gives me a bit of a Victorian feel for girls names, and for your boys, they feel a bit European-centric, very chic and stylish! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easy! [name_u]Early[/name_u] 2000s glittery holographic bags and shimmery lipgloss. “Waterfalls” plays through my head for some reason.

1 Like

Eclectic. At the same time whimsical, modern, and classic.

1 Like