NAme the twin girls update!

See the results of this poll: What names do you think sound best?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Aliah Jaedyn : 2 (4%)
  • Haliah Jaedyn : 1 (2%)
  • Everly Jaedyn : 2 (4%)
  • Persephone Jaedyn : 2 (4%)
  • Gayla Juliana : 0 (0%)
  • Everly Juliana : 18 (37%)
  • Keira Juliana : 24 (49%)
  • Essence Juliana: 0 (0%)

Not a fan of some of the creative spellings, but for twins I like:

[name]Alia[/name] [name]Jaden[/name] (this looks better to me but [name]Aliah[/name] isn’t bad) and [name]Everly[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Aliana[/name] and [name]Everly[/name]?

[name]Persephone[/name] is beautiful but I really don’t think any of the other names match it for style so I don’t know what I’d name her twin. [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Juliana[/name] would be sweet actually. [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Jaden[/name] and [name]Julianna[/name] [name]Everly[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Calliope[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Isadora[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Ariadne[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Melisande[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name]? [name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Romilly[/name]? I feel these names are stronger to go with a strong twin name like [name]Persephone[/name]. Also, [name]Indigo[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Ariana[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Kerensa[/name], [name]Livana[/name], [name]Amalia[/name] and [name]Sidonie[/name]?

My fave individual combos for each are [name]Persephone[/name] Jaedyn and [name]Keira[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], but they don’t match as twins at all. So I’ll go for the best matching being: [name]Aliah[/name] Jaedyn and [name]Keira[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], although the [name]Aliah[/name] combo feels far more trendy.

I personally think there are great names in here but I’m not keen on the combos. I think with twins, you don’t wasn’t matchy names but you wasn’t complimentary names of a similar style, in the interest of fairness between the twins! Congrats to your family :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Everly[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], but I don’t think it really goes with any of the Jaedyn names. I prefer other spellings of Jaedyn and don’t think it has the same feeling/vibe as [name]Juliana[/name] at all and the mns seem to be the ones that are fixed. What about simply [name]Jade[/name] or [name]Jane[/name]? Here are some other possibilities for a twin sister for [name]Everly[/name] [name]Juliana[/name] that I think are a better fit-- a more unisex fn and girly mn:

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Eden[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Paige[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Aliana[/name] is such a beautiful name! My son’s name is [name]Edward[/name] so i believe that [name]Edward[/name], [name]Aliana[/name] and [name]Everly[/name] sound so beautiful together! I have to admit, my nephew’s name is [name]Emerson[/name] ([name]Kenzi[/name]'s son, whose account this is) and [name]Eden[/name] is the name of the bratty little girl who lives next door. haha. I’d really like to stick with the ‘J’ middle names for my kids, and [name]Juliana[/name] will definitely be one of them. [name]Henry[/name] really likes the middle name Jaedyn and I like the middle name [name]Janelle[/name]. Thank you all for your help!! Keep them coming!
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Murrey[/name], [name]Kenzi[/name]'s [name]SIL[/name]

I actually like the name [name]Alia[/name] (spelled like like this) or [name]Aliya[/name]. Its a pretty arabic name that means highborn and sublime and noble, etc. [name]Even[/name] though I must admit Jaedyn is nms. I also like [name]Keira[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]. Good luck on naming the twins

What about [name]Alia[/name] [name]Jade[/name] and [name]Kiera[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]?

I chose [name]Keira[/name] [name]Juliana[/name], and my second choice would be [name]Everly[/name] [name]Jade[/name] (Jaedyn seems too masculine to me, especially compared to [name]Juliana[/name])