Name these pics?

Well another thread got me playing around on Morphthing.com and none of the kiddos the site spit back at me seemed to fit the names I pictured my kids having so I’m turning to you berries. What names fit these kids?

Boys

Girls

Off the top of my head.

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Laila[/name_f].

They look like kids, you could probably call them anything within reason and they’d grow to fit the name.

Girls:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_u]Marian[/name_u]

Boys:
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_u]Niall[/name_u]

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] & [name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
and
[name_f]Briony[/name_f] & [name_f]Celia[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and [name_m]Cole[/name_m]

Girls:
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and [name_m]Cole[/name_m]

Girls:
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Maya[/name_f]

The first boy is a [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Michael[/name_m], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]… something that starts with M. The second boy would have a name with “L” sounds and vowels - [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], etc.

The blond girl is [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. The brunette girl is an [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. Nothing with an “L” sound. Maybe [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]?

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (I think [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] would be fine for the boy in the first photo)

[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

First names to pop in my head:

Boys:

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m] and (yes, this is a little unusual) [name_u]Lorne[/name_u]

Girls:

[name_f]Ameila[/name_f] and [name_f]Irene[/name_f]

[name_u]Lorne[/name_u] is amazing! As is [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m].
For girls I like [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Laila[/name_f].