Name to go with Charlie and Freddie

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,
We have two little boys [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Franklyn[/name_m]. My are having another boy in [name_u]December[/name_u] but are really struggling with a name!

So, do we keep with ie endings or go for something else?

I am thinking of a name that perhaps could be shortened to ie such as [name_m]Archer[/name_m]-[name_m]Archie[/name_m].

We love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] but people seem to be reminded of cats, it doesn’t help that there doesn’t seem to be any children with this name where we live.

Open to suggestions, nothing too out there though :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

What about an -o ending name like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u] or [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]? I love these names and I think they would go well! Personally, I don’t think continuing the -ie endings is a good idea. Other names that come to mind are [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. Also, you might like some names in my signature. Congrats btw!

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] are great! My first thought was [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/[name_u]Theo[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Archer[/name_m] works well as a name on its own but if you want something that can be shortened to [name_m]Archer[/name_m] maybe [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (could also be [name_m]Art[/name_m] or [name_m]Artie[/name_m]) or for some season I thought of [name_m]Marshal[/name_m], bit of a stretch but it does have a similar sort of sound or something which made me think of it.
I like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], I think either would go perfectly with your other boys.

I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] too. It doesn’t make me think of cats and I don’t think it would be an issue once it’s actually attatched to a child.

I don’t have many other suggestions but maybe:
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (Oli)
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] ([name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_f]Benni[/name_f], [name_m]Benji[/name_m])
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]

My favourites are [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (could be [name_u]Theo[/name_u], Ted or [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]), [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Sorry, double post!

[name_m]Ned[/name_m] comes to mind.

Thank you. I do think the O sound is nice and I like the names [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

I also quite like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Archer[/name_m] nn [name_m]Archy[/name_m]/[name_m]Archie[/name_m]. You could also just use [name_m]Archie[/name_m]. I think that’s cute.

Some others;
[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_m]Brodie[/name_m]/[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_m]Eddie[/name_m]
[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_u]Bobbie[/name_u]/ [name_u]Bobby[/name_u]
[name_m]Louie[/name_m]
[name_u]Mattie[/name_u]/[name_u]Matty[/name_u]
[name_u]Robbie[/name_u]
[name_m]Teddie[/name_m]/[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tommie[/name_m]/[name_m]Tommy[/name_m]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u]/[name_u]Jessie[/name_u]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]

I think a vintage nickname name without an ie ending might be great. However, I’m strugglie to come up with one that looks good with his brothers. They’re all a bit short.

[name_m]Will[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabe[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Ned[/name_m]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]

Other options with an ee sound (feel free to change spellings at the end)

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
[name_u]Billy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tommy[/name_m]
[name_u]Mickey[/name_u]
[name_u]Sammy[/name_u]
[name_u]Ricky[/name_u]
[name_m]Artie[/name_m]
[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Albie[/name_m]
[name_f]Perrie[/name_f]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]