Name to go with Miles

See the results of this poll: Which name for our second son? (Our first is Miles)

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Duncan : 13 (27%)
  • Wesley : 18 (38%)
  • Maxwell (Max) : 7 (15%)
  • Desmond (Desi): 10 (21%)

I think they all go well with [name_m]Miles[/name_m]. My favorite would be [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]. I love the nickname [name_u]Desi[/name_u]. My second choice would be [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] (it’s a family name).

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] & [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] & [name_m]Desmond[/name_m].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], think it goes really well.
[name_m]Just[/name_m] an association to be aware of, there is a prominent video game character from Assassin’s [name_m]Creed[/name_m] named [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]. Its much less recognisable than say ‘[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]’ & ‘[name_u]Finch[/name_u]’, but its always good to know!
I’d still go with [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] as someone who knows the connection.

I have a [name_m]Miles[/name_m] - [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] was actually on our list for him so I’m voting for [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] because I think it’s great.

I don’t know if you are still open to suggestions but if you are I think [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] or [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] would also make a great sib set with [name_m]Miles[/name_m].

1. [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Duncan[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

I want to second everything @katyi said! :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], but [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is a close second.

I like [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] best and especially with [name_m]Miles[/name_m]. A winning sibset!