Name to honour Robyn

I love [name]Blythe[/name], too–its meaning, sound, and vintage feel, and am also a huge [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables fan. :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Maia[/name] is a very pretty name.

I thought I’d also suggest [name]Eva[/name], which means “life,” as a way of honoring your mother’s life.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Robert[/name] has the same meaning and for a girl how about [name]Roberta[/name]??

[name]Maia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is utterly beautiful, and I don’t think that [name]Blythe[/name] is too ‘old lady’ at all! In fact, with virtue names popular at the moment, I think it is an unusual way to be trendy, which won’t date. It seems a softer version of the popular [name]Brooke[/name] to me, too. I think it would be the perfect way to honour your mother, who sounds like a wonderful person.

Sorry for the stupidly slow reply, but I’m very happy with this name. So happy, in fact, I’m not telling anyone about it until it’s actually on a birth certificate somewhere in the future. Well, my husband. But no one else! My family have a history of lovingly killing names I adore (and those of my sisters) and I won’t let it happen this time! Thankyou all for your help :slight_smile:

Your mother sounds like a wonderful person- and they live on in our hearts forever, right? [name]Maia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is a beautiful name to honor your mother.