Name Vote

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all!
We’ve narrowed it down to 4 names but now we are completely stuck. Vote for your favorite please! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

1 Like

hi! welcome to nameberry!!
you have a very beautiful list, you can’t go wrong with any of them.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. I think it’s so pretty, in both looks and sound, and sweet. I love the nickname options too, my favorites being [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], and [name_f]Nell[/name_f]!
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is my second favorite. I think it’s the sweetest, and so soft with a bit of edge. I like that it’s familiar, but not overly common. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] would round out my top three, its gorgeous and nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is so spunky! [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a nice name, but I grew up with quite a few [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]’s, so it kind of lost its charm for me. I do like this spelling/pronunciation though!

Good luck choosing the perfect name!!

2 Likes

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] gets my vote. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is lovely too; I especially love it with [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] as a nickname.

1 Like

Oh, I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. I’m obsessed with V names right now, they’re so pretty and lively.

1 Like

Yes! That is what I really like about it too!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is on my list so I love it!!! [name_f]My[/name_f] middle name is actually [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and I always get a lot of compliments on it! I also love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] so you can’t go wrong with any of these names!

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] are my favorites! You’ve got a great list though, you can’t go wrong with any of these!

1 Like

In that case, it probably gets my vote ahead of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] votes from top favorite on down:

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] are very nice, but [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is your clear winner. It’s pretty, sophisticated, and not as common as the others.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] – it’s elegant, beautiful and sophisticated. I would rank the rest as:

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m going with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] :slight_smile: I love [name_u]Penny[/name_u] as the nickname.
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is second choice.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] rank would be:

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Elena[/name_f], but the other names are nice as well

1 Like

They are all lovely! Very hard choice. I think my favourites would be [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

1 Like

Each name is so different in sound and style, so I think it depends on the flow with your last name and the kind of feel that best fits with your personal style. Here’s the sense I get from each name:

[name_f]Elena[/name_f]- enduring and versatile but never overused, translates well across languages and cultures
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]- classic old school, sophisticated, feminine but with a sturdy and respectable strength
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]- also sophisticated, but more girly and flirty with a strong Italian vibe
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]- quirky and cute, the most trendy of the bunch

Personally, I like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] best, but I’m partial because it’s a family name (spelled [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]) and I like that while it’s clearly known as a female name, it’s less girly than the other names- so sophisticated and strong!

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (I love nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f])
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] (love nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] or [name_m]Chess[/name_m])
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (I prefer [name_u]Vivien[/name_u])
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

This is the order I would put them in :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is my favorite!
I like [name_f]Elena[/name_f] second :slight_smile:
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] are equal. They’re nice but nms.

1 Like