Name with meaning for Aome's sister

We are expecting our 2nd daughter in [name_f]April[/name_f] 2016 and are struggling with the name.
Our 2 year old daughter is Aome [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. Aome stands for apple of my eye and DH and I were engaged on [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]'s [name_u]Day[/name_u], so both of her names mean something.
We are debating over middle names, current favorite is [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] (honeymoon destination).
We want a first name that has meaning like Aome’s.
Other names we considered with Aome were [name_u]North[/name_u] (still love but not with little [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u]!!) and [name_u]Everest[/name_u].
Any ideas…

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] ([name_f]Calla[/name_f] lilies symbolize beauty and magnificence)
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] (Doves are symbols of hope and peace)
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] (for the light of your life)
[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Titiana[/name_f], or [name_f]Helena[/name_f] (the phrase “[name_f]Apple[/name_f] of my Eye” is from a Midsummer [name_m]Night[/name_m]'s [name_u]Dream[/name_u] and the quote is: “[name_f]Flower[/name_f] of this purple dye/ Hit with [name_m]Cupid[/name_m]'s archery/ Sink in apple of his eye.”
[name_u]Arlie[/name_u] or [name_u]Vega[/name_u] (meaning [name_u]Eagle[/name_u], which is on the coat of arms of [name_f]Vienna[/name_f])
[name_f]Cherish[/name_f] or [name_f]Adora[/name_f] (obvious)
[name_f]Keyla[/name_f] (for Key to My Heart)

It’s hard to help when the symbols are so personal to everyone, but maybe something here might spark a line of thinking?

Congrats!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] @graciebeth’s suggestions above. [name_f]Calla[/name_f], [name_f]Lux[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f] and [name_u]Vega[/name_u] sound especially good with Aome, though maybe [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is too alliterative?

Another idea might be to make a sister name from some of the letters in Aome’s name, eg. [name_f]Moa[/name_f], [name_f]Leni[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Evelin[/name_f], [name_f]Melia[/name_f]…

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lux[/name_f]!!
A friend suggested [name_f]Bae[/name_f]/[name_u]Bay[/name_u]/[name_f]Baye[/name_f] for before all else.
We love the name but aren’t sure what people will think, is it too teenager Instagrammy for a baby name???
Any more ideas and thoughts on [name_f]Bae[/name_f]?

I wouldn’t use the spelling [name_f]Bae[/name_f], but I feel like slang terminology seems to come and go so the term “bae” might not be used much in a few years. I think [name_u]Bay[/name_u] or [name_f]Baye[/name_f] would be okay. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] is cool.

I wouldn’t use [name_f]Bae[/name_f], not with the slang ‘bae’ flying around right now.
I love the [name_f]Lux[/name_f] idea as well.

I like Amora for you :slight_smile: Especially with your Valtentine’s connection.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] Aome [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]! Great choice!
Would you like little sister to have the same initials… or different ones? With [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] in the middle spot, you may wish to stay away from A- names up front.
What about [name_f]Esme[/name_f]? The meaning is very sweet. And it’s short and sweet like Aome.
This might be too close to Aome, but what about Cleome, nickname [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]? Some sources say it is from the Greek word for “glory.” And a flower or fruit name would fit well with Aome.
Along that line, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] would be a subtle nod to the “apple” part of big sister’s name. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] sounds scrumptious!
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f] also comes to mind. It means “brave” or “strong.”
Ingid is another strong name. Nameberry gives its meaning as "beautiful, " but many reliable sources (my Bruce Lansky baby name book, for one) say it means “beautiful daughter.”

[name_f]Priya[/name_f], [name_f]Chara[/name_f], or Charys would sound lovely, too! I especially like the connotations of [name_f]Priya[/name_f].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] – red is the color associated with [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]’s day – would be a nice connection to Aome’s middle name
[name_f]Carys[/name_f] – means “[name_u]Love[/name_u]”; I’ve read that in Welsh it means “my loved one” which I think is so beautiful
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] – means “a noble woman”; [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is the Norse goddess of love, beauty, and fertility
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] – means “divinely beautiful”
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] – means “esteemed, beloved”
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] – means “rainbow”
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] – [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess who was the protector of women and marriage
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]/[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]/[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] – means “[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]” I think it could symbolize how your daughter is a beautiful pearl inside a world that is less than beautiful like an oyster
[name_u]Zuri[/name_u] – means “good, beautiful”
[name_f]Ziva[/name_f] – means “brilliance, brightness”
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]/[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] – mean “gold/golden”
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]/[name_f]Zora[/name_f]/[name_f]Alba[/name_f] – mean “dawn” and [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] symbolizes a fresh start, rebirth, etc…
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]/[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]/[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] – mean “happy/carefree/blessed”
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] – means “she who brings happiness”; I adore this meaning!