Name with our last name...re-visited

So, definitely not the only factor but which names do you like best with our last name and what name do you like in general. Our last name is B@ldwin (@=a). Thank you!

James B@ldwin
[name_u]Max[/name_u] B@ldwin
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] B@ldwin or possibly [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] B@ldwin
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] B@ldwin
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] B@ldwin

[name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] flow best imo. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is my favorite with your last name!

I love all your choices, so I’m just going to rank them and write a few comments:

1. Max B@ldwin
    I really love the name [name_u]Max[/name_u], and it sounds so handsome with your last name! No real critiques, and it’s one that feels the most familiar yet uncommon from your list.
  2. Samuel “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]” B@ldwin
    I like [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and they sound good with your last name. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is much more of a nickname to me than a full name, so I would go with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] nicknamed [name_u]Sam[/name_u], but I know of kids who are just [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and they do fine.
  3. James B@ldwin
    [name_u]James[/name_u] is really common, but it’s a handsome name. He’s likely to be one of a few in his grade though, but it doesn’t feel common in the same way that [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] or [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] do (as examples, they are very dated to this generation)
  4. Finn B@ldwin
    [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a great name, but I’m not sure I love it with your last name. Common and more dated to this generation than your other choices.
  5. Henry B@ldwin
    [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a great name but it’s starting to feel a little boring to me. Still a good name, just not my favorite from your list.

In order my vote goes to

Finn
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] (tied- don’t dislike either but don’t prefer one to the other)

My top three are [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] in that order!

Henry or [name_u]James[/name_u] sound the best to me

James and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] sound perfect with your last name. I also like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sam[/name_u] B@ldw!n.

They are all really nice names with my favourites being -

1. Max
  2. Samuel
  3. James.

If I were to get really picky only to help you narrow down your list and for consideration, [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and B@ldwin (FINN b@ldwIN) share the same sounds so they aren’t quite as perfect together as the other names, IMO.

James would be my first pick
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] being my second

Max or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]!!

If i was to rank them, I’d di

Max
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u]!

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Baldwin[/name_u] is a rather well-known gay African American writer and activist so unless I had ties to that community I would not use it. James Baldwin - Wikipedia

I like [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]/Sam best with your last name. Good luck!