Nameberry in the Media

Hey Berries! I just heard [name_m]John[/name_m] Tesh mention both Nameberry and @pam by name on his nationally syndicated radio show! He was talking about baby naming and parenting during the COVID-19 pandemic in a couple of his segments. I have a recording if anyone is interested.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else come across a mention of Nameberry in the media?

7 Likes

@w8src Wow, that’s very cool! How great that you happened to hear it! I’d love to hear it if you want to send it to me at pam@nameberry.com. Maybe we can post it on the site. We used to have a media section where we’d post links to articles, TV shows, radio shows etc. I do have a google alert set for Nameberry but it only picks up written mentions, Thank you!

5 Likes

Absolutely my pleasure! I recorded the show from the stream of a station a fair distance from me while collecting radio station jingles as a hobby. [name_m]John[/name_m] discusses baby naming in two of his segments, and he mentions Nameberry in the first segment. I’ll edit both recordings down and send them tonight!

2 Likes

Wow buzzfeed

8 Likes

Dare I add…

Sadly it never came to pass. :frowning:

3 Likes

I just found another radio mention of Nameberry just now on a station on the other side of the country from me. It’s about a five minute monologue on a morning show about ten names that US parents are searching for the most. I’d be more than happy to share the recording that I made if anyone is interested! (I could tell that the morning show host is definitely not a name nerd.)

4 Likes

Buzzfeed again