Nameberry memes (Part 1)

When you realize you’ve been pronouncing a name you loved wrong this whole time.

16 Likes

Lol me too

1 Like

I knowwwwwe I did that too with Miroquinn. :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahah

Thanks for liking it I was so disappointed when no one liked it thank you

6 Likes

:star_struck: :joy: LOLz!

AMAZING- Haha!

And @ethelmary no problem!

Billie [name_f]Eilish[/name_f]. UwU

1 Like

When I literally try and stay up to date on topics but am away from nb for the day

21 Likes

Do you just wonder this? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is this just me?
You love a name so much 'til the point you tell everyone how much you love it but then you notice someone here has the worst association with your favourite name ever and you just? feel sorry for them? because your favourite name ever is ultimately ruined for someone else

idk

14 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] someone please tell me how any of these names are similar to [name_f]Dodie[/name_f]?!

Such weird variation…

13 Likes

Me- completely forgets to read the meme because I saw the name [name_m]Nikodema[/name_m]

But that is weird it’s so random :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah most of [name_f]Lella[/name_f]’s similar names are pretty common but [name_f]Lella[/name_f]… isn’t

Some name pages are weird

5 Likes

Alex (11), [name_u]Axel[/name_u] (10), Xela (8), [name_f]Lexa[/name_f] (7), [name_f]Xael[/name_f] (6), Xeal (5), Exla (3) en Leax (2).

The children of a Belgian couple. All of their names are 4 letters, containing the letters A E L and X.

13 Likes

Me when someone warns me about the connotations of one of my favorite names

26 Likes

Honestly, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]’s handwriting looks awesome for a 5 year old

but seriously, i saw these cards too and they’re so cute :sob:

10 Likes

32 Likes

It’s just that the quick question thread is not quick enough. It takes forever to find or get answers.

15 Likes

Me looking at my top girl combos for a future daughter: [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f] [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] should be my daughters name. Almost everyone loves it and I love it! I can totally see me having a girl with that name
Me after looking at other names I love: OMG I don’t know what to name my daughter even though that is a whole decade from now!1!1! Should I use [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], or [name_f]Elisa[/name_f]??

I don’t even know why I’m already planning this kind of stuff out :joy: Plus, I only want 1 child so why am I creating so many name combos? It’s not like I’m having a Duggar size family

11 Likes

today I learned that TIL, as used in various screenshots of tumblr posts that I found on pinterest, stands for “today I learned” and not “tmother in law”

21 Likes