Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Oh yeah, definitely seems like a Seawillow-esque name, but spelled with a G.

Jentle is just…something else

6 Likes

There was a story on I think Combo Sharing Thread about someone who met a little “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]” and when they asked they said that their full name was [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] it was so cute :sob:

14 Likes

@planetnames

1 Like

When you’re just trying to make a CAF

13 Likes

What’s the limit???

2 Likes

I have no idea. This happens to me somewhat often though and the time usually changes. Like it’ll say wait 1 hour and then I’ll come back in an hour and it’ll say 2 hours or something.

4 Likes

My first names: A lot of thought put into them. Names that are not too common but not unheard of. [name_m]Long[/name_m], pretty names. Names that give off the perfect vibe. after an hour of thought “I got it! [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]! [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] is perfect!”

My middle names: looks around, sees a window “Aha! Windowsill! What a great name! But that spelling sucks. Ooh, I know! Wyndoecyl!”

That is how I come up with combos.

14 Likes

The What to Expect forums are a goldmine for absolutely deranged baby names. A poster wanted to name her son Kreeklyn [name_m]Slayde[/name_m].

5 Likes

:laughing: can I quote you on IG?

1 Like

how I feel when I give a post its tenth like:

42 Likes

I just did this with the same user twice. @rosepip you’re welcome. You now have 100 nice reply badges :grin::wink::innocent:.

8 Likes

@katkabet’s Lousia [name_f]Honey[/name_f] and @futuremama’s [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]: The sweetest little girls you’ll ever meet.

18 Likes

underrated comment :rofl: [name_f]Kate[/name_f] you crack me up

2 Likes

Normal people hop on social media in the morning, but namenerds hop on nameberry to check what happened overnight

34 Likes

I’m doing that right now

Good morning :grin:

8 Likes

that is so cute :sob:

but Windowsill makes a nice word name???

2 Likes

I made this post as a JOKE.
And now I’m actually starting to like the combo [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] Windowsill. :rofl:

11 Likes

Somebody- mentions the name [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

What my mind thinks about-

augustus-gloop-gif-5

15 Likes

What’s that from? [name_m]Willy[/name_m] Wonka’s choclate factory?

2 Likes

Me too! I get the whole song stuck in my head

2 Likes