Nameberry memes (Part 1)

damiano is subtly appearing in all my new boy combos …

i spent all of last week watching my friend try to convince her girlfriend she isn’t planning on leaving her for damiano. it was maybe 30% successful.

6 Likes

Actually it’s not about [name_f]Fern[/name_f] or any certain name. [name_u]Truly[/name_u]. I had just been seeing a lot of that kind of thread and didn’t get it. I completely get wanting to hear people’s opinions on a name, particularly in regard to a name a partner/spouse likes or dislikes, etc. Not a big deal, just a question.

I was looking for a certain project that was trying to name things that should have names but don’t (still haven’t found it so if you know what I mean feel free to link it) but instead I found this:

24 The process by which unfashionable names come into fashion (Archietecture n.)

5 Likes

Haha, [name_m]Damiano[/name_m] is a georgeous name but in my case it seems like a little too obvious of a nod to them… It’s the frontman’s name so obviously it’s the first one new fans will get to know most of the time. The number of my [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] combos is skyrocketing and all the recently discovered Italian gems got me using double middles, of which I have never been a huge fan before

I don’t know if you’ve read about that already but [name_m]Damiano[/name_m] has in fact been in a relationship for 4 years now and recently got engaged! You might wanna inform your friend about that fun fact :wink:

6 Likes

i’m aware that it’s extremely obvious, but subtlety is not one of my virtues. and i knew about his relationship status, though i’m not sure it’ll be of any actual concern to my friend, who is a lesbian.

6 Likes

Today I feel I achieved name nerd greatness! :blush::sweat_smile:

[name_u]Reason[/name_u]

[name_u]Friend[/name_u]: [name_u]Shay[/name_u], [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and… Ugh! What was the middle brother called?!

Me: What letter did it begin with? Maybe we can guess the most common names for that age.

[name_u]Friend[/name_u]: Umm… I don’t remember.

Me: Ok, I’ll try to guess anyway. Was it [name_u]Connor[/name_u]? [name_u]Callum[/name_u]? L…?

[name_u]Friend[/name_u]: [name_u]Callum[/name_u]! It was [name_u]Callum[/name_u]!

(I did not expect to guess it on my second try. I feel like I deserve a medal :joy:)

14 Likes

When there’s a secret poll with only a few votes, but you can tell who has voted based on which name is winning

8 Likes

Well, personally, I’m not naming any children, so when I do it, it’s just for fun I guess.

11 Likes

Maybe if they’re trying to name their kid and one name is super important to their spouse, but they just can’t quite get into it but want to like it for their spouse. That’s usually my interpretation of it.

8 Likes

Me seeing my name on the nameberry blog like
giphy

21 Likes

[name_f]Michelle[/name_f] Duggar: aggressively taking notes

i wonder how [name_m]Jed[/name_m]! and [name_m]Jer[/name_m] would react to seeing this

18 Likes

YES

we probably have the same honey mine does too lol

1 Like

i can’t imagine the number of j-named kids i would have to have to start seriously considering Jewley!

11 Likes

This comes to mind

15 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend knows me too well…

26 Likes

JICHELLE ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Don’t forget Jimelle and Jentle!

4 Likes

Nameberry-

Me-

No regrets :black_heart:

25 Likes

When Nameberry cuts off your likes for the day:

25 Likes

:heart: