Nameberry memes (Part 1)

when your favorite social media is baby naming website 🥸

33 Likes

been thinking about this lately…

plus a bonus that might be a bit more generally relatable :wink:

46 Likes

The O section of my contacts list is so diverse!

29 Likes

Am I the only one who remembers when Rick was a top 10 baby name but Richard wasn’t?

16 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t see that coming!

6 Likes

And then you can’t necessarily check social media in public because this is a baby naming website :no_mouth:

17 Likes

me waiting to finally get a high enough trust level on this account to be let back into the lounge

37 Likes

I’ve considered makings a new account but the lounge and badges are the only things holding me back :sob:

15 Likes

unfortunately in my case it wasn’t a choice ^^ i forgot the password and i made @anon35922409 with a throwaway email not expecting to stay :’(

9 Likes

Y’all can message a mod from a new account showing that you’ve moved from an old account with lounge access and they can promote you to regular manually!

12 Likes

WHAT

oh for crying out loud its been three months. okay will do this tysm

8 Likes

This is a wholesome conversation. Users here are so sweet. :relaxed:
25 Likes

Guys I need help

22 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you ever sleep?! :hushed:

[name_u]Or[/name_u] do you just have no life outside of NB? :sweat_smile: (p.s. I don’t blame you if you don’t! I used to have no life outside NB until I got a job :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Yup I got both I’m just home a good chunk of the time cause of :sparkles: homeschooled life :sparkles: it’s honestly great :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I feel exposed :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

36 Likes

29 Likes

They wrote a book about Ben’s little brother.

18 Likes

I thought I could see who the 15 people who clicked on the link were by clicking the number but that also follows the link so now it says 16. This is what my hubris got me.

5 Likes