Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Let me go with the deadly poison - [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

4 Likes

[name_m]How[/name_m] it feels when you first join nameberry, and you can feel your tastes beginning to change:

12 Likes

and btw someone suggested Sharter for [name_u]Shawn[/name_u]+[name_u]Carter[/name_u]…it’s the latest post on the renesmee name thread

9 Likes

Oh wow… that’s special.

3 Likes

Shawn + [name_u]Gus[/name_u] for the win!! as Shus!!! (actually [name_m]Burton[/name_m] and [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] so Shawton)

hqdefault (1)

5 Likes

I don’t have a problem with the McK names but those memes are still hilarious! :rofl:

Also all of this ATLA have inspired me to make a poll :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

While watching captain america:

Me: Where did I see the combo [name_u]Arya[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]?

[insert sounds of gunshots]

Me again: Was it @may.rose?

[explosion]

Also me: No, she has [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]… she wouldn’t have both [name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_u]Arya[/name_u]

[a man falling into an abyss]

Me still: Someone had [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], too. Was that MG1257? Did she have [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] or [name_u]Skye[/name_u]? No, she definitely had [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]…

[A body is deflected by a shield]

Me also: Then who has [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]? And more importantly, where did I see [name_u]Arya[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]?

8 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] brother and I joke that his name should be Gurton [name_m]Buster[/name_m] :joy:

3 Likes

Well, I do have both [name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] as first names! I have no clue where you saw [name_u]Arya[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], but it’s stunning!

6 Likes

This sounds like a water ad: Pure, pure, Pure! You won’t find anything but the H2O you know and love in our pure, pure, pure water! Buy now while supplies last!

10 Likes

10:45 - 10:50 is the entire nameberry community!

2 Likes

It was @regionlatbest

4 Likes

@dogs_books @futuremama you know you’re a namenerd when not only do you think of names throughout the whole movie, but you also know someone who can easily identify the combo’s origin

7 Likes

:joy:

I actually just did a quick search lol. But yeah :grin:

2 Likes

Posters: hey I’m narrowing down my list and would love some opinions!
Me, looking over at my obscenely long list of combo possibilities: that’s probably the mature thing to do yeah

:joy: Gotcha lol

3 Likes

Me: I love talking to namenerds on NB, I wish I knew everyone in person

Also me, remembering my intense fear of talking directly with human beings: oh, no I don’t

10 Likes

One of the weirdest graphs:

7 Likes

Astrid!
Also, the ‘suggested names’ for it are so NB! They have something for just about every typecast!

9 Likes

LOL that graph looks like someone wrote Am_________________________________y and the bottom of the y got cut off

5 Likes

Me: wishing I met the berries in person

Also me: remembering my loudness and intensity and how weird I am…I would probably scare everyone

7 Likes