Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Looking for advice, how do I respond when I ask a question about an honor name and someone thinks I’m actually having a baby?

I never know how to respond I feel weird saying “oh no I’m not pregnant” it stresses me out :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@leafygreens Not having kids anytime soon, this is just for the future :blush: Sorry for the mixup!

5 Likes

Not everyone will know this reference, but for those who will…

I just have to say that only name nerds will notice the irony of Emma Woodhouse turning up her nose at Robert Martin for being a farmer, then ending up with a guy named George. I wonder if Jane Austen knew…

30 Likes

[name_u]Austen[/name_u] was apparently a member of the “meanings don’t matter that much” club :relaxed:

10 Likes

No hate to those currently working on the new namehunter, just having a little fun with the situation.

Namehunter disappears
NB: don’t worry it’ll be back in a few weeks
Berries: ok sounds good
NB: jk more like a month
Berries: I guess that’s fine
NB: well maybe 2 months
Berries: hmm alright then
NB: maybe more than that…
berries: :open_mouth:

27 Likes

Me reading this thread knowing I have a top 100 name that isn’t very liked on Nameberry:

23 Likes

Same :eyes:

7 Likes

Well, I love your name! Wasn’t on my hate list :wink: I dislike the alternate spelling, but your spelling I love. :rofl:

1 Like

Some berries: I see [name_f]Nell[/name_f] around the forums a lot. Definitely in the top 100 for SSA since everyone’s using it.

Other berries: how will I ever use the name [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] it’s at 997 that’s way too popular.

More berries: but Candleshoe, Lemondrop, and Christmastime ARE names. At least they can be.

Different berries: in 1890 the name [name_f]Mary[/name_f] was ranked at number one and held that place…(insert facts and statistics they can just pull out of their head)…therefore I can’t use the name

Obviously some of these are definitely exaggerated lol

23 Likes

lol this was me expecting Eben, Calder, and Linus to crack the top 200 this year ^^

7 Likes

Wait I love your name :sob: And I know a few others with it too who are also such wonderful people and wear it so well, I can’t imagine why people don’t like it! I especially love how it sounds when I say it out loud.

2 Likes

Guilty… :grin:

8 Likes

I don’t think your name is an anti-Berry one.

2 Likes

I definitely disagree haha but I guess it depends on who you talk to.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s not [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] or [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f] :grin: I feel like I see it fairly often, even though it’s not everyone’s absolute favourite name.

1 Like

That’s fair! On the note of [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] - I swear every young Instagram influencer is naming their daughter this lately?!?!

15 Likes

I know right?!?

8 Likes

lovely

4 Likes

Funny you say that, as Claritin is the ship name for teen groom [name_m]Justin[/name_m] Duggar and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Spivey.

2 Likes

Which will come out first?

• Namehunter 2.0
  • Yandere Simulator

0 voters

4 Likes