Nameberry memes (Part 1)

I like it!

1 Like

I would prefer [name_m]Hosea[/name_m] [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] though!

1 Like

I like it too!

1 Like

When someone likes everything except what I’ve said:

Me: They hate my guts :sob: I now have to meticulously try and earn back their affection.

25 Likes

I went to the doctor today and every other person who got called in was named [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]. I used my time wisely by deciding which year each of them were born based on [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]’s popularity.

10 Likes

Watching the results trickle in for my polls:

23 Likes

“[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Wild[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u]” sounds like a [name_u]Steel[/name_u] Blaseball Run character for some reason

2 Likes

I’m starting to like [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl

8 Likes

23 Likes

I read them all anyway :smiley: :grin:

13 Likes

That’s so funny, I feel the opposite :joy: although, I’m almost always on mobile, so that’s what I design my card for

3 Likes

On desktop they look… neat? Idk, backgrounds look cooler, and more names :grin:

1 Like

I think I like that they’re centred on mobile

3 Likes

That requires a poll… :crossed_swords::grin:

Which one is cooler?
  • Mobile
  • Desktop

0 voters

2 Likes

Oh haha, I meant when you go to their full card on their page lol

This one is either or for me!

5 Likes

Ooh that way, mobile definitely wins

When I see a name I really don’t like and wanna go on a rant but hold my tongue so I don’t hurt anybody’s feelings

23 Likes

I can very easily imagine nearly every [name_u]Berry[/name_u] introducing themselves that way.

While the lists may be a problem for you, they make an enjoyable read for the rest of us :wink: !

13 Likes

When I see someone insult my name

16 Likes

me realizing that [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are essentially the same name

18 Likes