Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Me finding my favorite name on Hot Takes

28 Likes

100% [name_u]Truth[/name_u]

3 Likes

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]–>Dear [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]–>Oh, [name_m]Philip[/name_m], you outshine the morning sun–>Philip–>My name is [name_m]Philip[/name_m], I am a poet, and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it. I’m sorry, I’m a [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] with pride! You talk about my father, I cannot let it slide!

I think we all know- well, the enlightened of us- what happens next.

11 Likes

My mom: Hey, what’s the name of that lady at the pharmacy? She knows us but it’s so awkward because I always forget her name.
Me: How old is she?
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom: Uhhh, 30?
Me: *Pulls up 1990 SSA name list * [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]?
[name_f]My[/name_f] mom: …no…
Me: [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]? [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]? [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]? Samantha? It’s not [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] or [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], is it?

26 Likes

Me after finding the perfect name after hours of research
unnamed

23 Likes

If you want to get technical, it was 31 years ago :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Me looking through the name generator and not finding the most perfect and exquisite name that meets my requirements

300px-[name_m]Thanos[/name_m]'_Impossible

17 Likes

24 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

If you are friends with someone listed as a notable person under a name page, you are officially famous. :sunglasses: Congrats, use your fame wisely.

8 Likes

I will never forget my everlakeleigh phase

in my brain, 1990 will always be ten years ago

15 Likes

[name_f]Sappho[/name_f], you weren’t even alive in 2000

7 Likes

Um, what? :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve been lucky so far, my name taste hasn’t changed much since I was 12 :sweat_smile: I remember [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] still being #1 and I loved [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] (I still do). I also loved [name_m]Urie[/name_m] (though then my fav spelling was [name_m]Uri[/name_m], I still like it) But I will forever be embarrassed by the fact that when I was like 6 I told my mom that if I were to ever have kids I would want to name a little girl [name_f]Cinnamon[/name_f]

2 Likes

shhhh

oh, you’re breaking 10-year-old sappho’s heart!

you know that picture of a mum standing in front of a chalk board covered in kreatyve names? I saw lakynn (their final choice) and fell in love!

7 Likes

That picture is an icon :grin:

6 Likes

When no one votes for your favorite name in the Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] Thread
tenor

27 Likes

When a name on your list isn’t on Nameberry…

Inspired by true events

31 Likes

When you start a revolution of prequel memes:

16 Likes

When you look at the nameberry memes thread and see a bunch of prequel memes:
man-been-looking-forward-this

17 Likes