Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Same, but… I still like [name_m]Jaymes[/name_m] exclusively for a boy.

Probably helps that [name_u]James[/name_u] wasn’t really a boys’ name that I ever really loved to begin with.

3 Likes

I have fourteen of the top twenty SSA names on my list :flushed: (top 20 being girls top 10 + boys top 10)

8 Likes

Literally!! [name_m]Just[/name_m] recently there was a whole discussion about my name versus a similar name and I was like :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: [name_m]Lord[/name_m] give me the strength to deal with the slander my name is about to receive

5 Likes

I’ve seriously considered becoming someone who writes maths problems just so that I can name the people in them (I hate maths :grin:).

18 Likes

The Quick Questions thread walked so that the Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] thread could run :rofl:

30 Likes

Me, looking at my horribly unorganized name list which has hundreds of names with literally no patterns, connections, or similarities between them:

40 Likes

Is there any better feeling than a website saying “[name_m]Hi[/name_m], ___!” after signing up under a name you love, albeit a fake one?

22 Likes

I was at the allergist and I heard the nurse call “[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]?” And saw these three small sisters get up. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom goes “‘[name_f]Elle[/name_f]’ just took note of those names.”

Important question: Am I really that obvious?!?!

20 Likes

Post: Please give your brutally honest thoughts on [name_f]Angela[/name_f]
Comment: I don’t like [name_f]Angela[/name_f]. I think it’s pretty dated and seen as either a “grandma” or “mom” name. Sorry!
Person who posted the thread: OMG how dare you!1!!1! I thought this website was good!1!!1! I can’t believe how mean you all are. GOODBYE Nameberry :rage: :rage:
Me:
lzn8qkyvs1j51

I bet there have been people like this

21 Likes

I saw a thread like this not too long ago, like you said to give completely honest thoughts don’t get mad when people say them, just imagine how they would react if they went to BabyCenter or Reddit, at least here were mostly all nice and have pretty strict guidelines

17 Likes

Yes! I really don’t understand people like this. If they say something about the name you like and you don’t like their opinion, just don’t say anything that might cause a fight. It might cause more damage and someone could get flagged/suspended

4 Likes

Me looking back at my list of old names and seeing names like [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f], [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and a bunch of made names
3r0yvn

17 Likes

Honestly, Behind the Name is where I go when I want to get hurt :sob:

7 Likes

When someone from the general public asks me anything about names and my time to impress has finally come:

29 Likes

YES

and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] knows it

20 Likes

who says it can’t? theodore arthur nn teddy bear is more than awesomely awesome for a berry’s combo

7 Likes

Duggar #18 could’ve had a much more interesting name…[name_u]January[/name_u], Jentle, Jichelle…the list goes on.

18 Likes

jubileigh is… interesting

6 Likes

Jentle. I think a little piece of my name-loving soul just died. :grimacing:

Not to mention my English-major side which can’t get over this spelling.

17 Likes

Spell it that way, and sure, it works for a mn! It totally sounds like a Seawillow name. :slight_smile:

14 Likes