Nameberry memes

Well :rofl: The people have spoken! I guess I can have them both!

10 Likes

Thea-Guinevere

Theaevere

12 Likes

When someone insults a name I like:

21 Likes

We just got six new chickens, i spent all of last night thinking about what to name them.
here are the names, given by me and my two brothers, guess which ones were named by me :see_no_evil: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :grin:

Orange Eyes [name_m]Brick[/name_m]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
Casamira [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ricky[/name_u] [name_u]Baker[/name_u]
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Stevie[/name_u]-boy Pakora

16 Likes

It’s really hard to tell chickens apart, though! One group of chickens we had, we names them all after egg dishes!
There was Quicha, Scrambled (she a little crazy…), Burnt, Omletta, etc.

5 Likes

realizes that my story takes place in 2140 and has a character named [name_m]Ace[/name_m]
:eyes:*

3 Likes

This is my go-to thread when I need a laugh :joy:

7 Likes

you know you’ve been on nameberry too much when you casually type a colon to begin a list and then instinctively type “joy” immediately after… :joy: (you also know that you use the :joy : emoji too much)

11 Likes

or when you delete your extra … because you’re like “oh it wont show up anyway” :grin:

4 Likes

I can’t even! :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

23 Likes

Imagine [name_m]Brain[/name_m] failing in exams

13 Likes

Does anyone else remember that one character from [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] nicknamed [name_m]Brain[/name_m]? :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

there are still some Brains hangin’ 'round the country. More than you think.

Sad.

On the plus side, there are no famous Brains NB knows of.

5 Likes

This dude

18 Likes

Yes— his last name is [name_m]Powers[/name_m] too

8 Likes

YES OMG

He was my first thought

9 Likes

me before nb: gosh, I could never name my daughter [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! they’re so old-lady-esque!

me now: you know, [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] is really growing on me! she’s not clunky and old, she’s cute and vintage.

22 Likes

33 Likes

And here we see a mother’s downward spiral into insanity, seen in her sons’ names.

11 Likes

23 Likes