Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Coldplay edition:

“Come here, Ghost Stories we are going to be late to pick up Parachutes!”

“No, A Head Full of Dreams you cannot come.”

X&Y do you know where [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] Xyloto is?”

And my personal favourites:

“Shut it A [name_m]Rush[/name_m] of Blood to the Head!”

“Please welcome my newest child, [name_f]Viva[/name_f] la [name_u]Vida[/name_u] or Death and All His Friends.”

4 Likes

thinking about naming your irl kids [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Elain[/name_f] & [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and then realizing that you don’t live on Nameberry [name_u]Lane[/name_u].

ETA - then realizing that evander would be the only one without a second middle starting with e.

16 Likes

the saga of a girl named july:

previously: had two nice replies for when she was especially funny or interesting on the teenberries thread and was rewarded with ten likes
she was okay with this. it kept her humble. she was glad to have a reasonably proportionate amount of likes to the funniness or interestingness of what she actually said

then: july made a fatal mistake. she put a silly little thing about the word “sibset” on nameberry memes.
it got THIRTY-THREE LIKES
thirty-three people, from all over the world, thought her words were funny enough to slap a heart on
she realizes there are no rules to this eternal game we call life and devolves into complete insanity

:sparkles: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 :sparkles:

11 Likes

desperately wants to move to england to develop a british accent, be in the beautiful place & name my kids strange names like hyacinth

11 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] yes moving to an [name_f]English[/name_f] speaking country so I can use the strange names on my list
*checks list*
“Megan, [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_u]Nelson[/name_u], [name_m]Randall[/name_m], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], Amber”

10 Likes

[name_f]Pink[/name_f] is pink
[name_u]Green[/name_u] is green
[name_u]Blue[/name_u] is green

21 Likes

[name_u]Orange[/name_u] used to be orange before they got rid of orange (but not of Orange)

7 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] yes, good old days

1 Like

berries be like “would it be ridiculous to name my kids [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]? :thinking: bc you know [name_m]Jake[/name_m] Peralta is played by [name_u]Andy[/name_u] Samberg and i’m afraid my boy may be overshadowed by brooklyn 99 for his whole life :pensive::pensive:

24 Likes

getting extremley offended when someone says they don’t like your combo when the thread is literally called “yay or nay” and you made it.

12 Likes

I would do it anyways. :grin: Mari Driftwood, Aura Midsummer? Sure!

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this combo is breathtaking oh my gosh

4 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

is fourteen & never done anything but has a two-day late period and begins to question

2 Likes

period comes and then she is reminded that when she has kids labor is going to be way worse then her cramps

3 Likes

Have you seen the Period Berries thread? I posted there about my period being late, but my fear wasn’t about being pregnant, I was afraid because I don’t have my top names sorted lol

6 Likes

HAHAH, I love that. No, I haven’t seen it. Where could I find it?

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/period-berry-questions-and-support/375344

2 Likes

What’s really funny is, in a few decades, I bet name nerds will be all, “Brad is such a cute old-man name! I know most people associate it with 80 year-olds, but I think it’s ready for revival!”

14 Likes

otherwise known as I didn’t get enough likes on my uncommon name of the day

41 Likes