Nameberry memes

I think on NB it might actually be more common than [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] as a middle name, so when another poll pops up with [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] as a middle name, it does feel very expected and slightly basic, haha. [name_m]Irl[/name_m] it would be super rare though and it’s unlikely every [name_u]Berry[/name_u] is actually going to use their [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] combo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

When people ask how many combos they should put in their UC:

33 Likes

I have [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

Also [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

7 Likes

yess all the time :joy:

So I just gave birth to a baby girl about 5 seconds ago, and I really need your help. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband wants to name her [name_f]Mya[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. He said he has always loved the name [name_f]Mya[/name_f], and [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] would be to honor my mother. I hate this name. I want to name her [name_m]William[/name_m] Treeberry.
Thoughts?

10 Likes

Life of a namenerd: I had to get a blood draw this morning and distracted myself by looking the other direction and thinking of a -ley/lee name for each letter of the alphabet… if anyone knows an X -ley name, let me know, because I apparently don’t :joy:

17 Likes
3 Likes

Xayley? Like [name_f]Hayley[/name_f]

2 Likes

When you finally find the perfect combo:

30 Likes

[name_m]Little[/name_m] Update: I went to the cemetery again today and saw Barbella and [name_m]Oswin[/name_m]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

When your favorite name comes last in a poll:
Pit Of Despair GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

26 Likes

horsewithnoname

I could never

32 Likes

Screenshot 2021-05-05 9.05.08 PM
24 Likes

That feeling when you update your User [name_m]Card[/name_m] for the first time in forever. :heart:

24 Likes

i cant remember the feeling cause i update mine way too often :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I just accidentally dismissed all my new topics. Please allow me several hours of mourning.

18 Likes

That’s the worst!

2 Likes

when naming children randomly comes up on a conversation and for five minutes you’re allowed to share all your favorite combos!

30 Likes

When your favorite name goes up in popularity:
Why God Why GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

27 Likes

Name nerds when Social Security releases the new U.S. top 1000:
Donna Meagle GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

30 Likes