Nameberry memes (Part 1)

found out that zoe sugg named her baby ottilie (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and I saw this announcement

I was thinking - ‘since when is ottilie an unusual name?’ and then I remembered not everyone is a name nerd :joy:

34 Likes

SAME. :joy:

15 Likes

I had this exact same reaction when Teresa Palmer named her baby Prairie Moon! I was like… that’s not unusual…

13 Likes

Wowza haven’t gotten that one before haha

18 Likes

Only leaving a like instead of replying is basically the NB equivalent of leaving someone on read.

19 Likes

It feels like the moment I express my opinion on a name it changes!
53 Likes

Which will come first?

• Namehunter-Namehunter (not Baby Name DNA) is released
  • Megami Saikou is implemented in Yandere Simulator
  • GRRM releases Winds Of Winter

0 voters

2 Likes

There are so many names that I mistakenly think are popular, simply becauseI hear them so often on Nameberry. :joy:

14 Likes

Me complaining out loud:
“For the last 2 years the england and [name_m]Wales[/name_m] baby name data has been released in [name_u]August[/name_u] and it’s already [name_u]September[/name_u] :sob:
Husband: despairs/laughs at me

16 Likes

It’s going to be [name_u]October[/name_u] to [name_u]November[/name_u] time :sob: They’re releasing a lot of COVID and Brexit statistics this year, plus I think they’ve had reduced staff due to lockdown, both of which have probably pushed the date back. Which is unfortunate! I’m absolutely desperate for it!

7 Likes

Thanks for updating me and yeah really sad it’s delayed! They managed to get it out on time last year which was when loads of stuff had been delayed so I was still hoping for [name_u]September[/name_u]. But my baby isn’t due until [name_u]January[/name_u] so I guess I can wait :sob:

5 Likes

To cheer y’all up about the data not being released yet:

16 Likes

15 Likes

Apologies in advance for the awful pun

61 Likes

HAHAH IM A CHEMISTRY STUDENT AND THIS TOOK ME LIKE 30 SECONDS TO COMPREHEND

This is too good [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]

9 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen in my life

2 Likes

Nameberry sometimes